If I was God..

JetsBlow99

If I was God I would change the way our bodies work, so that instead of growing hair on our faces, we would grow chocolate. Then we could shave it off using whipped cream instead of shaving cream and start every day off with a delicious, creamy, chocolatey snack. Mmmmmmmm.

If I was God I would change the way our bodies work, so that instead of growing hair on our faces, we would grow chocolate. Then we could shave it off using whipped cream instead of shaving cream and start every day off with a delicious, creamy, chocolatey snack. Mmmmmmmm.

Do not eat the brown acid young man!!!!

Worst idea I've ever heard. If you were god why would you waste time with something like that? Just make it so you don't have to shave and then make chocolate for yourself whenever you want. Wtf? :cheers:

Worst idea I've ever heard. If you were god why would you waste time with something like that? Just make it so you don't have to shave and then make chocolate for yourself whenever you want. Wtf? :cheers:

Worst post Ive ever seen....If I were god I would delete your damn post

I dont like to eat chocolate and whipped cream in the morning.

Eggs and Bacon/Sausage would be better.

You are the first Dolphins fan ever that doesn't like to start each day with a sausage in your mouth.

The mouth is only one of the prefered orifices... don't make these people seem unidimensional.

If I were God, everyone I saw on the NJ Turnpike talking on their cell phone while driving would go home that night and have a massive stroke. I'd have their head explode right then and there when I saw them, but that would probably cause a lot of traffic with all the headless drivers and all.

Archived