Jump to content

~~~Thursday Night Football - A QB worse than Zac Wilson vs Sam Howell~~~


Beerfish

Recommended Posts

Howell impressed the hell out of me against Philly.  Granted that was the first time I really watched him play instead of just seeing the odd highlight here and there, but he looked like a legit QB.  That final drive to tie the game was a thing of beauty.

 

Washington should bend them over and pound Chicago til the Bears love them.   Not that I think Washington is a good team, I'd say they're average.  The Bears are just that bad though.  The tank is in full swing.  My only question is, who takes a chance on Justin Fields next year?  Would Philly bring him in as a backup behind Hurts?  Hope he can learn something there?  I doubt anyone would bring him in to start games, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Ironic and juicy troll bait thread topic.  Me likey.  So much irony I dont even know how to word it.

- Both QB's had career days and had a fumble that cost their team the game.

- The worse QB in this scenario had a much more productive career day and also holds a positive NFL record while the other holds a negative NFL record. 

- Zach will be facing the same D this week, juicy comparison time! 

- OP is starting 2 pass catching options on the team that has a worse QB than Zach Wilson.

 

On Justin Fields tombstone:   "He was awesome!  But they lost again."

Funny listening to the national media talking heads about Fields.

"He is a good passer they have to coach him up to pass."   They do nothing but lose becasue he turns it over, holds the ball and takes an egregious # of sacks.

"They have to let him run"  They do nothing but lose because a QB can run for a ton of yards but if you can't pass you lose.

"They have to coach him up to pass and not make him run all game!"  They do nothing but lose goto 1st point.

"They have to free him up and let him run like last year when they won 2 games!"  They do nothing but lose.

  • Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Ironic and juicy troll bait thread topic.  Me likey.  So much irony I dont even know how to word it.

- Both QB's had career days and had a fumble that cost their team the game.

- The worse QB in this scenario had a much more productive career day and also holds a positive NFL record while the other holds a negative NFL record. 

- Zach will be facing the same D this week, juicy comparison time! 

- OP is starting 2 pass catching options on the team that has a worse QB than Zach Wilson.

 

I must say, I am curious. 

acting jon lovitz GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

His name is Oliver Anthony.

Wrote a song that went viral about the failure of these times and the corrupt men of Washington DC (Rich men north of Richmond) I believe... last i saw he didn't want the fame that his viral song was getting.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

Wrote a song that went viral about the failure of these times and the corrupt men of Washington DC (Rich men north of Richmond) I believe... last i saw he didn't want the fame that his viral song was getting.

He signed a $100 million record deal and made a bunch of sh*tty songs. The first one was good though. While he's 1000x more musically talented than me, when compared to other artists he's just not a very good musician imo.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

He signed a $100 million record deal and made a bunch of sh*tty songs. The first one was good though. While he's 1000x more musically talented than me, when compared to other artists he's just not a very good musician imo.

See I read he only made youtube videos after falling on hard times and he never had a contract offer.  His one viral hit touched many for the lyrics and not his voice... he then turned down an 8 million dollar contract.  As of August he and his family live in a $750 camper off the grid.

 Not sure where you got $100 million or why we are even having this conversation on a Jets site for that matter...LOL  

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

It’s only fitting that on the day Butkus passes away, the Bears are playing primetime. Bears win easily and Fields has a career game.

yep. as soon as Butkus dies i should have bet the Bears. seems to always work out like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...