Uh Oh... Was the Chief Game The Jets "Super Bowl?"...

There was some thought that the KC Chiefs may have been "looking passed" the "lowly" Jets last week...

That it was a "trap game," and that's why the Chiefs didn't play their best...

But could it actually have been that the Jets were up for this game because it was against the champion Chiefs?...

Against the great Mahomes, on national TV, and with Taylor Swift, and Aaron Rodgers in attendance?...

Was this the Jets "Super Bowl," trying to play their best based on the unusual circumstances of the game?...

If so, they may come out flat against the Broncos...

I'm very worried...

Scared Chris Farley GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• More Ugh 3

38 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Everyone should be worried.   This team stinks and until they win a game, its foolish to think otherwise.

Win a damn game!!!!

You have the disease, very badly. Don't you know we have the best young GM/HC in the league? 🤣

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

They were up for this game yet came out flat yet again under Clown Salad down 17-0

Zach saved that game from being 60-3

smarten up

Yep, Zach stopped the Chiefs from scoring an extra 37 points with his psychic abilities.  I guess he willed the defense to start playing well?

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I have never seen a more celebrated loss. It was ridiculous.

I'd argue the remainder of the season is being celebrated, not the Chiefs loss.

All fans were dreading 14 more games from Zach Wilson, now you at least feel like there may be something to look forward to.

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I'd argue the remainder of the season is being celebrated, not the Chiefs loss.

All fans were dreading 14 more games from Zach Wilson, now you at least feel like there may be something to look forward to.

The worm can turn awful quick if he poops the bed tomorrow vs. Denver's dead-last-in-the-NFL Defense.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jetswinbaby! said:

There was some thought that the KC Chiefs may have been "looking passed" the "lowly" Jets last week...

That it was a "trap game," and that's why the Chiefs didn't play their best...

But could it actually have been that the Jets were up for this game because it was against the champion Chiefs?...

Against the great Mahomes, on national TV, and with Taylor Swift, and Aaron Rodgers in attendance?...

Was this the Jets "Super Bowl," trying to play their best based on the unusual circumstances of the game?...

If so, they may come out flat against the Broncos...

I'm very worried...

Scared Chris Farley GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I have to say wouldn’t be the first time the jets came out flat against a low ranked team.  Hopefully saleh got their attention this past week.  They know they can well enough to win against good teams.  Now prove they can win games they should win.