Watching Jets vs. Denver out of town

JoeFan

I joined Paramount + I order to watch tomorrow’s game from out of town. However, on tomorrow’s schedule on the app, it only lists K.C. at Minnesota during that time slot.  Is it customary to only list one game, but actually make all of the games available?  I would appreciate suggestions.  Do I perhaps need to turn off location services, if I am able to even do so at this point?  Thank you  

• Upvote 2

VPN did not work for me last season so I did free streams but they stunk. 

This is the first game not on regular YouTube TV for me this season.  My family is starting to watch the Jets with me so I want it on TV not an old iPhone…

NFL Sunday ticket with Redzone using my kid’s student discount - 130 bucks a year. I am doing YouTube TV for college football already.  

I’d have used the streams again if the student discount did not work lol.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeFan said:

I found a nearby sports bar with Sunday Ticket so that there is no chance of something going wrong. 
Really disgusted with Paramount+ if they indeed do not have *all* of the games on CBS.

Paramount+ only has the game being shown on the local CBS station.  The Broncos are considered the local team where I live, so if they’re playing at the same time as the Jets (as they were the weeks of the Cowboys and Patriots games) Paramount+ will only show the Broncos game for me instead of the Jets game, even if the Jets are the national game.

That’s exactly the situation I encountered.  I’m pretty sure that in previous years, there was not the limitation that you mentioned.  In any case, Paramount+ has lost me as a customer. 
My cable company has also sharply reduced the number of networks that you can watch out of market. That was how I watched a Jets game last year. 
I guess it will be sports bars from now on when I travel.  Hope that turns out OK. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, MykePM said:

Paramount+ only has the game being shown on the local CBS station.  The Broncos are considered the local team where I live, so if they’re playing at the same time as the Jets (as they were the weeks of the Cowboys and Patriots games) Paramount+ will only show the Broncos game for me instead of the Jets game, even if the Jets are the national game.

That makes no sense 😖what is the point if you can just watch it in local tv 

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, JoeFan said:

I joined Paramount + I order to watch tomorrow’s game from out of town. However, on tomorrow’s schedule on the app, it only lists K.C. at Minnesota during that time slot.  Is it customary to only list one game, but actually make all of the games available?  I would appreciate suggestions.  Do I perhaps need to turn off location services, if I am able to even do so at this point?  Thank you  

I think you should have got YouTube tv with Sunday ticket to watch the game. Im not sure why you would get p plus. What the hell is that going to do?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, JoeFan said:

I found a nearby sports bar with Sunday Ticket so that there is no chance of something going wrong. 
Really disgusted with Paramount+ if they indeed do not have *all* of the games on CBS.

Local broadcast channels cannot be seen when out of town. Unless you have a streaming service or use the apps I mentioned above.

27 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I think you should have got YouTube tv with Sunday ticket to watch the game. Im not sure why you would get p plus. What the hell is that going to do?

I’m only in this situation for this week, so YouTube wouldn’t make sense for me. P plus got me the Jets game when I had tried it last year. 

On 10/7/2023 at 11:24 PM, JoeFan said:

I felt the same yesterday. I was watching KC Vikes game on local CBS when I heard the Paramount + ad. I already have it so I switched over only to find that the only game available was KC Vikes. :mad: I even searched for it and then hit Live Sports to no avail. DON'T advertize it if it's not available.