Of course Denver getting 3 good defenders back for Jets game....

Nixhead

It figures. Every teams get right game it seems is always against  the Jets. This week Denver is getting back Justin Simmons, Josey Jewell and Frank Clark from injury. I don't care! The Jets need a win here bottom line no matter who they are playing against. If the Jets can't beat this Denver team then who can they beat? Somebody please convince me that the Jets will win this game - then I can at least sleep better tonight knowing somebody has some confidence in this team.

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

Between the thin air of Mile High and the Broncos getting back 3 good defensive players, this game can't really be used to evaluate any of ZW, the Jet offense, Nate Hackett, Robert Saleh or the defense.  We have to just throw this one out.

EDIT: Plus, Bakhtiari is out for the season

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Between the thin air of Mile High and the Broncos getting back 3 good defensive players, this game can't really be used to evaluate any of ZW, the Jet offense, Nate Hackett, Robert Saleh or the defense.  We have to just throw this one out.

EDIT: Plus, Bakhtiari is out for the season

dance-tongue.gif.ecb4af72496fa02ebf608332b1a260f6.gif

3 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Justin Simmons is a 3x all pro who was tied for the lead league in interceptions last season.

Frank Clark is a pro bowler and a pass rusher who was a huge part of the chiefs 2 superbowl runs.

Key players for the broncos and pretty big for them to get them back.

ok so I'm an idiot, kill me. 🤣

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Justin Simmons is a 3x all pro who was tied for the lead league in interceptions last season.

Frank Clark is a pro bowler and a pass rusher who was a huge part of the chiefs 2 superbowl runs.

Key players for the broncos and pretty big for them to get them back.

Board is full of casuals