Milano hurt, could not have happened to a nicer guy

1 hour ago, Jetkwondo said:

Milano is a big loss!, ironic it comes on the day Von Miller is active though I doubt he plays now...

Buffalo probably is going to lose today, just waiting for Allen to put on his super man cape which is either feast or famine. 

I wonder if Von Miller's prime playing days are behind him. A lot of miles, tough injury to come back from, and hasn't played in a year. Really curious about how much he'll be playing and how effective he'll be. Have to think his presence helps his teammates.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetkwondo said:

Milano is a big loss!, ironic it comes on the day Von Miller is active though I doubt he plays now...

Buffalo probably is going to lose today, just waiting for Allen to put on his super man cape which is either feast or famine. 

Further, it's helps our chances in the rematch.  Sad for the player no matter what but good for us and for our division standing assuming "The Good Zach". 

2 hours ago, docdhc said:

Don’t like to see anyone hurt, even guys I really don’t like. 

2 hours ago, UnknownJetFan said:

In the very words of Bo Svenson in North Dallas forty when they broke LC Weeks leg, “F*ck him”. Nobody felt for the Jets when he broke 7 of QB White’s ribs with a late dirty hit.

Im with Unknown.. Fukk him. He intentionally tries to hurt people.  I hope he is out for the year. Fukk the Bills too.

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

That was not late, but I’ve seen that called roughing on us 

Last year, the official explanation for one of the (many?) questionable roughing the QB calls against us was “he hit him too hard”.  The Milano hit on Mike White was the epitome of “he hit him too hard”.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1