Game balls for today!

Obviously can't see the whole screen but either the Broncos are dumb for not attacking Hall or Hall was a blanket in coverage.  Gotta give him credit.

Tippmann lowkey great game.

Becton gets the tough guy award for not being a baby, coming back in and playing well.  I think Mitchell could be serviceable at RT.  

Quincy singlehandedly bailed out the defense.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jetsfan4life72 said:

Obviously can't see the whole screen but either the Broncos are dumb for not attacking Hall or Hall was a blanket in coverage.  Gotta give him credit.

Tippmann lowkey great game.

Becton gets the tough guy award for not being a baby, coming back in and playing well.  I think Mitchell could be serviceable at RT.  

Quincy singlehandedly bailed out the defense.

Tippmann, unfortunately, is becoming increasingly important to this team.  I’m concerned about AVT.

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Hackett 

what the heck was Payton thinking 

I was going to say the same thing.  Everyone complains about Hackett and says he sucks.  I didnt watch Denver games so how would I know and I havent watched him on those other teams and I would bet 99% people here saying he sucks have no clue either and just parroting

I have not seen any evidence of sucking...yet.  I see him dealing with a really bad QB but that not his fault.  His best chance to win today was through Breece so he got that right. 

anyway I have not see him suck like I have already seen it with Saleh, MLF, and Ulbrich and countless other coaches we have had.

13 hours ago, Vudu said:

Jermaine Johnson is emerging

I think it was the 4th quarter, Broncos were hurrying to the line to snap the ball and JJ was clearly gassed ... looked like he tried to head off the field, realise he had no time so just had to do his best. I don't think he even lined up in the correct spot, was in a two-point stance ... and STILL got straight through the O line to disrupt the play.

• Upvote 1