NFL Fans, are starting to feel that it isn't just simple officiating mistakes in favor of the Chiefs.

18 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

TBH the funny business with the Chiefs goes back to last year's AFCCG against Cincy, and the SB against Philly.......

They are the new *Patriots.......the darlings of the NFL who will be propped up any chance the league is able to.....

The nfl definitely needed a new Brady.  This is how they make money unfortunately

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Totally legit complaints.

The NFL is now game managed by the head ref.   The number of flags thrown and then picked up has grown to an alarming number.

The non call of the helmet removal was just a slap in the face.  There is no way the refs should escape unscathed over that.

That crew or those refs need to be sat out for a game and the NFL needs to apologize for the that non call.

• Upvote 4

You can't really blame the refs or the NFL because if they penalize the Chiefs then the once-in-a-lifetime multi-generational talent who Kelce is dating might take offense.  I don't even have to say her name because everyone knows who I am talking about. Just like if I said who do Christians believe is the "Son of God" most people would know who I'm talking about and I would not actually have to say Jesus, and before anybody says anything let me state I'm not comparing her to Jesus . . . because I already know that she is way more important to mankind! LOL

• WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Do you really think her fanatical followers who adore everything she does really would have noped out after her boo's foosball group loses just 2 sports matches?

I don't buy that. They'll wait until after she releases the break-up album.

Absolutely would have had several % of the 575,000,000+ Swift followers drop out.  Greed is greed.  Even if the NFL is incorrect, it's still the NFL that absolutely wants KC to win.  With back-to-back weeks of extremely suspicious calls favoring the Chiefs (both of which look very bad for the ref on replay), I think the theory deserves discussion and consideration.  Do you honestly trust the NFL here?  Greed is supreme.

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is the NFL's way of ensuring they get the Swifties to watch the NFL all the way to the Super Bowl, even though she won't be performing in it until like 2035 or so.

So true. My wife is a crazy Swift fan and is now interested in watching football with me. Never has been into it in the 13 years we've been together. I watch without her complaining every weekend about me watching football all day. But she now wants to watch. And it's 100% bc of Taylor Swift and she admits it.

My little way in getting back to her is i now am rocking a mustache like Kelce is. Told her if you like Kelce so much, I'll shave like him. She was less than excited.

• Haha 4

The Chiefs are the 11th most penalized team in the league. The Jets are the 7th least penalized team in the league, and have by far the least amount of penalty yards.

Yes there have been some bad calls, yes some of them came at the perfect time for the Chiefs in multiple games. It is a little suspicious.

That said, there is no conspiracy. There is no script. Refs are not perfect, and they mess up. These bad calls are not on purpose.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • More Ugh 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is the NFL's way of ensuring they get the Swifties to watch the NFL all the way to the Super Bowl, even though she won't be performing in it until like 2035 or so.

Yep. I'm not usually one for conspiracies but I believe this 100%. All the league cares about is cash and promoting the brand. If you ask them who's they'd rather have in the SB from the AFC over the Chiefs, the answer is no one. Two weeks of following her around before the game, tweets about her, TikTok videos and blah blah blah.

I honestly feel like we should just give Kermit and Kelce the trophy now and protect the rest of the players from injury. It's pointless even playing the rest of the season

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Absolutely would have had several % of the 575,000,000+ Swift followers drop out.  Greed is greed.  Even if the NFL is incorrect, it's still the NFL that absolutely wants KC to win.  With back-to-back weeks of extremely suspicious calls favoring the Chiefs (both of which look very bad for the ref on replay), I think the theory deserves discussion and consideration.  Do you honestly trust the NFL here?  Greed is supreme.

Favortism in the NFL isn't new though. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

17 minutes ago, HessStation said:

A bunch of us talked about Chiefs being the new Pats a year or two ago. Duh

^^