Its Time

Wit

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The Eagles are going to overlook us, come out flat and give us every opportunity to win the game.

Can we take it?  Are we man enough to take it?

See you Sunday at 4:25pmEST.

Why is an East Coast game being played at 4:25pm?  I hate afternoon games. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I hate to be that guy, but this feels like a classic Jets getting boat raced scenario.

Team coming off of a "moral" victory against the high powered Chiefs on Sunday night, followed by a win against one of the worst teams in the league, a win that was a lot closer then the final score reflected and should have been.

Now the fan base is feeling itself, thinking the team is finally heading in the right direction....

I've been down this road way too many times......this has Eagles 38-9 written all over it.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • More Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

I'm not blaming it all on the qb but he is part of the issue. If they are scared yo let hinm throw in the Redzone he shouldn't be playing 

Sure, but that's not what you said.

I agree Zach needs to take some of the blame, he had two chances to throw on 3rd and long in the red zone and didn't get it done...-but what I said was it's more on the coach than the player in this case.  They let him throw it in the KC game and he went for two TD's in the red-zone.  They trusted him then.  Did something change?

I don't think so - I think the game plan was to run the ball and they stuck with it - regardless of the situation.  In fairness, it worked and the Jets won.

• Upvote 1

We will win.

How do I know?  I decided to join DraftKings last weekend.  I've never really bet on sports outside of a random $50 Super Bowl on the Jets when I went to Vegas a couple years ago.  But here I am!  Starting last Saturday just before the Denver game I'm placing "money line" bets on the Jets opponent every week until the Jets are no longer in championship contention.  I put $500 on Denver to win...so you're welcome.  I'll be putting $500 on the Eagles to win so let's see what happens.

• Upvote 1