Your watching a star in the making right in front of your eyes

7 minutes ago, Robert said:

Huh? Winning a game is now bad?

No. But giving a guy who makes us nervous and did nothing in the red zone previously, credit for not losing the game, is probably not the most favorable thing for a fan base that hasn’t seen a playoff game in a couple of years. 
I can love my wife for getting the kids back home in one piece and still criticize her driving. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

I'm going to assume this thread is tongue in cheek.

He had a solid game, but he is very far from "star" territory. He finally looks like a somewhat competent quarterback out there. Let's all hope he can keep it going and keep improving.

The confidence within the pocket is something we've never seen from him. It's encouraging at the very least.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

For ZW to put this team on his back, despite all the injuries, the back breaking penalties, horrid drops, and to defeat the only undefeated team in football is something you will be able to tell your kids and grand kids about some day!

You are watching a star develop right in front of your eyes. Incredible athleticism, great arm, great release, I hope you all appreciate what you are about to witness, greatness at the QB position for the first time in most of your lives.

Enjoy it Jet fans, 

I’m sorry I had to

image.gif.534be4b481fc585779e7dadb955fd023.gif

image.gif

1 hour ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

For ZW to put this team on his back, despite all the injuries, the back breaking penalties, horrid drops, and to defeat the only undefeated team in football is something you will be able to tell your kids and grand kids about some day!

You are watching a star develop right in front of your eyes. Incredible athleticism, great arm, great release, I hope you all appreciate what you are about to witness, greatness at the QB position for the first time in most of your lives.

Enjoy it Jet fans, enjoy it

He is still quite bad!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1