Your watching a star in the making right in front of your eyes

No doubt Zack has improved, but damn he is in his third year in the league. The game should have slowed for him last year, he should be balling out this year. Obviously that is not the case, he still is not seeing the whole field and you can see he is still indecisive in his reads.
Yesterday win was totally on the defense and ST and the kickers. Zack has the possibility to be a average game manger down the road, but he never going to lead any team to and NFL championship

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2

14 teams scored less than 20 points yesterday, only 2 teams scored more than 30. Offense has been on the decline this year. But this defense is littered with good players… oh this isn’t a thread about a defense that embarrassed the Eagles. It’s another thread about Zach Wilson. Very well then. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

For ZW to put this team on his back, despite all the injuries, the back breaking penalties, horrid drops, and to defeat the only undefeated team in football is something you will be able to tell your kids and grand kids about some day!

You are watching a star develop right in front of your eyes. Incredible athleticism, great arm, great release, I hope you all appreciate what you are about to witness, greatness at the QB position for the first time in most of your lives.

Enjoy it Jet fans, enjoy it

Yes Man No GIF by Heavy Steppers

• Haha 1

There's a reason why Corey Davis was going to be here if he didn't decide to retire. He was our compliment to GW. Lazard is not a viable option as an every down outside receiver. He is a great blocker that was meant to be used I special packages. Make no mistake about it, it's hurting our offenses ability to sustain drives, along with the dumb ass penelties.. Let JD go out and get Juedy or a Marquhs Brown, and I think you'll see the passing game improve dramatically.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Nope. A competent NFL QB gets his team into the EZ. 

Zach consistently fails at that.

Stop it. You sound deranged. 😆 

its almost like people don't watch games and quote meaningless stats. how many back breaking penalties did the offense commit near the red zone? How many times was the coaching staff actually playing for a TD in the red zone? They want to win playing defense and running the ball, they dont want to risk a turnover, so they are playing for field goals most of the time. And the turnovers and drops are killing this offense. 

Yet Gardner Minshew is good becuase when his team was down 31-7 after him being like 16-33 for 143 yards with 3 int's, he threw some meaningless garbage time yards and TD's. clueless fan base

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LMAO

I guess 32nd is good?

Point out where it says it’s on ZW?  It does say it’s been a mistake here, a penalty there and other issues that need to be fixed. 
It’s been the entire offense that hasn’t gotten it done, not just the QB.

ill take 3-3 over the first 6.  A record all of those bitching and moaning about ZW never would have predicted the Jets would be at this point with Rodgers and definitely not with ZW.  If ZW gets blamed for all the RZ issues not only do you have no understanding about these 6 games but then you have to give him credit for 3-3.  

• Upvote 1

I know this thread is sarcastic....but while Zach has a long way to go he actually looks like an NFL QB now.....a backup, but a Professional QB nonetheless. 

He's gotten much better in the pocket, he doesn't bail out of it, he can step up and try to make a play. he's not dirting short passes as frequently anymore, and when he trusts his eyes he's decisive and can throw a dart....

Again he has a long ways to go(if he ever gets there), but it gets old and stale to constantly talk about what he does wrong, its low hanging fruit at this point.....

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

11 hours ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

The Bills will lament hurting Rodgers the way we lament hurting Bledsoe, our time is now. Anyone doubting ZW does not get to go to the parade when he wins the SB, I will make sure of it

Anyone even DOUBTING him?  That’s literally 99% of the fanbase. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Point out where it says it’s on ZW?  It’s been a mistake here, a penalty there and other issues that need to be fixed. 
It’s been the entire offense that hasn’t gotten it done, not just the QB.

ill take 3-3 over the first 6.  A record all of those bitching and moaning about ZW never would have predicted the Jets would be at this point with Rodgers and definitely not with ZW.  If ZW gets blamed for all the RZ issues not only do you have no understanding about these 6 games but then you have to give him credit for 3-3.  

I've been down on Wilson since he was drafted. I'm amazed at the dramatic improvement he's made in some very important areas. He's staying in the pocket more. When he moves, his eyes are always downfield. He's making quicker decisions, and his footwork is much improved. It hasn't shown up yet on the Stat sheet. But it will. We need a complement to GW though. Lazard isn't the answer there 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, genot said:

I'm amazed at the dramatic improvement he's made in some very important areas. 

I mean isn't that just because he looked like the worst QB of all-time not named Luke Falk or Christian Hackenberg his first 2 years?

Going from that to where he is now is, I suppose, "dramatic" but its like going from illiterate to reading at a 2nd grade level the rest of your life.  

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I mean isn't that just because he looked like the worst QB of all-time not named Luke Falk or Christian Hackenberg his first 2 years?

Going from that to where he is now is, I suppose, "dramatic" but its like going from illiterate to reading at a 2nd grade level the rest of your life.  

Luke Falk couldn't throw a football twenty yards. Wilson has the physical skills, its his brain processing what's happening on the field that's been the problem. He might never get to where he needs to be there. My argument is that his improvement in the areas I mentioned will make it easier for him to progress there. We haven't seen it yet. But I don't think we should discount the possibility.

14 hours ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

For ZW to put this team on his back, despite all the injuries, the back breaking penalties, horrid drops, and to defeat the only undefeated team in football is something you will be able to tell your kids and grand kids about some day!

You are watching a star develop right in front of your eyes. Incredible athleticism, great arm, great release, I hope you all appreciate what you are about to witness, greatness at the QB position for the first time in most of your lives.

Enjoy it Jet fans, enjoy it

troll dancing GIF

• Sympathy 1