Jets have proven they can beat any team in the league

Rhg1084

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Wins over Buffalo and Philly! Keeping KC on the ropes only for them to get bailed out by the refs. Can this defense really take us to the promise land this year? The confidence in the locker room has to be sky high right now. Let’s see them blowout the Giants after the bye week and get an early laugher. Too many nail biters so far this year! 

Bring back Daniel Jones! :D  

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

With 11 games left im predicting we finish 8-3 with losses @ buffalo and @ Miami… and one other team might get us too. Other than that don’t see too many Ls

Doubt it. They can beat or lose to any team in the league. They have played 4 of 6 at home and they aren't a very good road team. If Rodgers was QB it would be a different story but I think 9 or 10 wins max. 

3 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Doubt it. They can beat or lose to any team in the league. They have played 4 of 6 at home and they aren't a very good road team. If Rodgers was QB it would be a different story but I think 9 or 10 wins max. 

We’re not losing to: Giants, Texans, Falcons, Commies….

No was we lose to any of those teams. Our defense is too dominant 

I see a path where NYJ, buf, and mia could all be 8-4 heading into week 14. Jets beat the teams they should but drop the road game to Buffalo and beat Miami at home. Buffalo loses to Cincy and Philly. Miami loses to Philly, KC and NYJ. 

If the jets can take a step forward and take care of lesser opponents now that the schedule softens, I believe this is a real possibility.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

We’re not losing to: Giants, Texans, Falcons, Commies….

No was we lose to any of those teams. Our defense is too dominant 

Maybe, maybe not, but we can definitely lose to the Bills, Dolphins(twice), Chargers, Browns, Pats. My point is we aren't losing just 3 more games.