Any Word on Tippmann?

3 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

Saleh seems like he’s always wrong with injury stuff for whatever reason. Sometimes they are out on IR when he says it’s not that bad and other times when he says it’s bad they are good to go in a few days 

Didn't he say positive things about AVT's health last year after the Denver game?  Or maybe that was some other injury he got way wrong.

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Didn't he say positive things about AVT's health last year after the Denver game?  Or maybe that was some other injury he got way wrong.

He was positive on the Becton injury, then it was a season ender. He was negative about Zach last preseason with his injury, then Zach only misses like 3 games.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Saleh said in the presser he'd probably be out for a while so I expect him to be back after the bye. I thought Wes Schweitzer filled in pretty well.

We have learned that Saleh is not much of an authority on injury recovery times. I would like to hear, at the least, that he does not require surgery.

Not sure why everyone rags on Saleh about what he says about injuries. “Game playing” the injury list is the exact same thing that what some people consider the best HC in NFL history does and as long as it doesn’t cost us picks what is the big deal? Let teams spend all week preparing for Sauce and DJ Reed all they want. Then posters say he’s a horrible HC and isn’t strategic…

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

Wow, you guys are good if you can pick up something from that.  I see little contact, mostly with his hands. No unexpected hit, no twisting.  Just him pushing as he normally would.  I guess all that pressure goes through the arms, down the back and down the legs?  

1 hour ago, JetFreak89 said:

Not sure why everyone rags on Saleh about what he says about injuries. “Game playing” the injury list is the exact same thing that what some people consider the best HC in NFL history does and as long as it doesn’t cost us picks what is the big deal? Let teams spend all week preparing for Sauce and DJ Reed all they want. Then posters say he’s a horrible HC and isn’t strategic…

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It astonishes me how many don't realize this.

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Saleh said in the presser he'd probably be out for a while so I expect him to be back after the bye. I thought Wes Schweitzer filled in pretty well.

You should watch post game and see what Bart said about Schweitzer. Said that he was nasty, and he liked it even though he had issues.