Jump to content

JD Was Pumped


Recommended Posts

Just now, Jets723 said:

What a dumb post.  We lost our starting QB in 4 plays,  we lost our best OL, we were without our top 3 corners.  We’ve had probably the toughest schedule so far this season.  We nearly beat the Chiefs if not for the horrible  officiating.  So yeah I’m perfectly fine with JD being pumped with going 3-3 so far 

5 years in and its still moral victories and excuses.

The Douglas era in a nutshell.

  • Thumb Down 5
  • More Ugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

5 years in and its still moral victories and excuses.

The Douglas era in a nutshell.

Of course what you say is true. I can relate from the standpoint of the seasonal win totals are horrible. However at a certain point the worm turns and I am hopeful maybe this season was it?

I cant help feeling that if AR didnt get broken this team may have been 5-1 and with this D may still be able to carve out 9-10 wins.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

I really hope you're on the teams payroll.

Yeah, because that’s what the comment led you to believe.   Because I’m not bitching about 3-3 like you.  Because somehow that makes sense to you and the smooth brains of the world 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Because I’m not bitching about 3-3 like you.

Who is actually bitching about being 3-3?

Surely you can separate QB talk from overall team record talk, can't you?

Or do you really think those two things are so much the same there is no difference? 

That any talk re: the QB is "bitching about being 3-3"?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, because that’s what the comment led you to believe.   Because I’m not bitching about 3-3 like you.  Because somehow that makes sense to you and the smooth brains of the world 

You seem incapable of making even the slightest criticism of the team.

You are defending the turfs honor in another thread. 

Reading your posts is like reading propaganda.

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Warfish said:

Who is actually bitching about being 3-3?

Surely you can separate QB talk from overall team record talk, can't you?

Or do you really think those two things are so much the same there is no difference? 

That any talk re: the QB is "bitching about being 3-3"?

 

Prodigal Son is bitching about 3-3 not being a big deal.  
It’s who I was talking to.  Had nothing to do with the QB but included the brilliant They got to .500.

Thats like winning the SB for Fat Joe and Saleh.”

Yeah, I didn’t agree with that comment or another where they were celebrating or some nonsense.  

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

You seem incapable of making even the slightest criticism of the team.

You are defending the turfs honor in another thread. 

Reading your posts is like reading propaganda.

I’m happy with 3-3, I would have been happy to be 3-3 with Rodgers.  You’re not, don’t think it’s good given the schedule

So  I just cant read big deal we’re at 3-3.  It’s a dumb remark.  You’re not a homer if you recognize it’s a dumb remark.  If youre pumped about how we came through the first 6 games  

Who’s defending turf you fool?  Because I’m smart enough to realize Rodgers wasn’t injured because of the turf, because that’s total nonsense?  I also followed it up with AVT’s torn Achilles wasn’t due to the grass turf in Denver.  But you weren’t quick enough to read that I guess.  

Here’s a clue, if you find reading my posts difficult or beyond the scope of your understanding, don’t read them or better yet put me on ignore.   Your never ending run of negative posts won’t be sullied by comments like Rodgers injury had nothing to do with the turf field.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...