This is the best football the Jets have gotten out of CJ Mosley

AFJF

Dude found the fountain of youth.  He's all over the field against the run and the pass.  Making impact plays that were missing in previous years.

You can see it on game day and seems to be one guy PFF is getting it right with.

Career best PFF grade prior to this season: 76.3

Current PFF grade through six games: 86.7 

• Upvote 6
  • Thumb Down 2

He’s been awesome but that Buffalo game a few years back (when he got hurt) was the best I’ve ever seen him play. He single-handedly stymied Buffalo & Josh Allen. We fell completely apart when he went down. Nice to see he’s still here for the hopeful upswing and ending the playoff drought. 

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, AFJF said:

Dude found the fountain of youth.  He's all over the field against the run and the pass.  Making impact plays that were missing in previous years.

You can see it on game day and seems to be one guy PFF is getting it right with.

Career best PFF grade prior to this season: 76.3

Current PFF grade through six games: 86.7 

Awful assessment. Just awful.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

EVERYONE on the team speaks highly of him... yes, he's grossly overpaid but there is a lot more to what we see...I think if he's not on the field, this defense will suffer... he holds on to a couple of interceptions and makes another tackle or two, we're talking pro-bowl

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, DireJet said:

He’s been awesome but that Buffalo game a few years back (when he got hurt) was the best I’ve ever seen him play. He single-handedly stymied Buffalo & Josh Allen. We fell completely apart when he went down. Nice to see he’s still here for the hopeful upswing and ending the playoff drought. 

I think that was his very first game as a Jet I think. . 

• Upvote 2

The Jets defense allows 4.4 yards per rush, for 23rd in the league this year.

However the Jets allow the QB to rush for 5.5 yards per carry. So on a designed running play, teams avg 4 yards per rush for 14th in the league. That's with 6 men in the box as the Jets primarily play nickel.

Fun Fact: When MCII plays over 77% of defensive snaps, the Jets are 3-0 this year.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, bicketybam said:

Those missed tackles on the Eagles TD drive were phenomenal.

Silly you. They don’t count as missed tackles when he’s juked so badly he doesn’t even lay a finger on him. Convenient for those glorious PFF ratings that made a couple missed tackles vanish just from week 1 alone (haven’t exactly been keeping up with their tallies but it doesn’t jive with the film).

Also I hear he doesn’t like cute puppies. 

• Sympathy 1