Jump to content

Excellent Film Work ...


KRL

Recommended Posts

Q is not playing badly but let’s not pretend his sack production is not an issue. If you are getting paid that much, I need sacks. Bottom line. 
I think they will come. He's dominant .. just needs to hit home in the pivotal moments.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Barton said:

Q is not playing badly but let’s not pretend his sack production is not an issue. If you are getting paid that much, I need sacks. Bottom line. 

Are you sure about this? Who was the guy that played alongside LT for several years, the one that allowed LT to wreck havoc, but who stopped the run, defended the receivers and together they made a great tandem. Sacks are more of a team stat. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There seems to be a very interesting shift happening at JN, a rejection of statistical production completely as a tool for evaluation or analysis.  Players are “greatly improving” or “dominant”, despite their greatness or improvement not showing up in their stats.

  • Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Rochester Jets said:

Someone’s been to Rochester…

Tons of family live there and quite a few attended U of R and RIT back when I was in Undergrad at Alfred University. So I visited and got  lit. I’m returning soon for a visit to beat  @Pac down like a dog with a Chad Pennington bobble head doll I’ve been saving for the occasion, 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

There seems to be a very interesting shift happening at JN, a rejection of statistical production completely as a tool for evaluation or analysis.  Players are “greatly improving” or “dominant”, despite their greatness or improvement not showing up in their stats.

Only after a win typically. Fascinating. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Warfish said:

There seems to be a very interesting shift happening at JN, a rejection of statistical production completely as a tool for evaluation or analysis.  Players are “greatly improving” or “dominant”, despite their greatness or improvement not showing up in their stats.

Meh. As mentioned in the article, Q’s total pressures and pressure rate are both ahead of last year. I don’t think this is a good example of the shift you’re perceiving.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Tons of family live there and quite a few attended U of R and RIT back when I was in Undergrad at Alfred University. So I visited and got  lit. I’m returning soon for a visit to beat  @Pac down like a dog with a Chad Pennington bobble head doll I’ve been saving for the occasion, 

You gotta let me know when you're in town. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

There seems to be a very interesting shift happening at JN, a rejection of statistical production completely as a tool for evaluation or analysis.  Players are “greatly improving” or “dominant”, despite their greatness or improvement not showing up in their stats.

It's hard to be results-oriented when you haven't actually seen what results look like in over a decade.

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

People who call streaming videos film are in the same category of people that refer to dinner as supper. I mean yes by the dictionary it’s kind of correct still but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Actually not close ..there is no film involved in a streaming video ... And the severe lack of quality in the majority of its content distances it even further.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Quinnen is stud all game, being disruptive on every play, but not getting the splash plays

quincy is meh all game, but gets 2-3 amazing plays, that gets people thinking he’s some kind of star 

Quincy has been very good this season, not just on splash plays. I agree Quinnen's role in this D isn't really predicated on getting sacks but his effectiveness is definitley undervalued. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rochester Jets said:

With Quninnen, I think playing Allen, Mahommes, and Hurts to start the season prob brings those sack numbers down a bit.  Those dudes are hard to bring down.

If only he played the scrub QB's from last year maybe he would have the sacks.  Everyone's stats were padded because of the trash they played last year. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hmhertz said:

Nania & his fellow Xer, Joe Blewett praised the Jets signing

Lawson for more bucks over Pro Bowler Trey Hendrickson.

How did that work out?

Got it... They should have know he was going to blow out his Achilles and not have the same explosiveness in returning... damn... They get everything wrong.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, OilfieldJet said:

Are you sure about this? Who was the guy that played alongside LT for several years, the one that allowed LT to wreck havoc, but who stopped the run, defended the receivers and together they made a great tandem. Sacks are more of a team stat. 

Carl Banks.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Skeptable said:

So stats don't tell the whole story.... Hmmmm....

Actually, statistics do tell the whole story. You just have to find the right ones. I would be interesting to see his double team %, what plays he opens a way for another defender to get in and do something. Statistics like that.

  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...