Excellent Film Work ...

KRL

For those who need help understanding how “statistical proof” isnt the end all to show improvement or always shows proof of anything, JJ got to Hurts 2 times, 2 hits that caused balls to go off target and get intercepted.  
Not one was recorded as a sack.  While those hits were worth far more than a sack to any team.
Some can’t seem to get this, can only understand numbers on a stat sheet

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

For those who need help understanding how statistical proof isnt the end all to show improvement, JJ got to Hurts 2 times, hits that caused balls to go off target and get intercepted.  
Not one was recorded as a sack.  While those hits were worth far more than a sack.

On top of the fact that refs don't seem to call holding when JJ is clearly being held.  The guy is having himself a season so far.

• Upvote 2

On 10/18/2023 at 6:17 AM, The Crusher said:

Tons of family live there and quite a few attended U of R and RIT back when I was in Undergrad at Alfred University. So I visited and got  lit. I’m returning soon for a visit to beat  @Pac down like a dog with a Chad Pennington bobble head doll I’ve been saving for the occasion, 

The bobble head could probably throw farther than the real thing

• Post of the Week 1

14 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

For those who need help understanding how “statistical proof” isnt the end all to show improvement or always shows proof of anything, JJ got to Hurts 2 times, 2 hits that caused balls to go off target and get intercepted.  
Not one was recorded as a sack.  While those hits were worth far more than a sack to any team.

Q is not doing any of those things right now. He is not pressuring the QB in a meaningful way this year (forcing incompletions, ints, forcing Checkdowns etc) on a consistent basis, like he did last year. 

• More Ugh 1

1 hour ago, Barton said:

Q is not doing any of those things right now. He is not pressuring the QB in a meaningful way this year (forcing incompletions, ints, forcing Checkdowns etc) on a consistent basis, like he did last year. 

You’re not watching games if this is what you believe.  I mean seriously you’re not watching how disruptive he is on every snap

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Thank you.  
We have a list of cliches to overrate players

Now some have a list of cliches for underrating players.

Quinnen on one of the INTs was literally being blocked by 3 players and he was moving them.  He’s a beast 

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You’re not watching games if this is what you believe.  I mean seriously you’re not watching how disruptive he is on every snap

He’s been good bro. But not like last year. Jmo. Last year he was blowing past guards with 1 move off the snap and sacking the QB. This year he’s more like the 2021 Quinnen. 

Quinnen effect the game more than just sacks....stuff we don't even see. Jets front 4 are no joke, and every OC we face has spent all week designing game plans to account for players like Q. Trying to run the ball vs pass, keeping backs in to block, keeping TE in to block, ditching all their plays that take longer than 2.5 seconds to develop....on and on.

We're not sneaking up on anyone anymore. Teams come prepared best they can, but it effects their whole game plan coming in. 

On 10/18/2023 at 6:47 AM, Barton said:

Q is not playing badly but let’s not pretend his sack production is not an issue. If you are getting paid that much, I need sacks. Bottom line. 

Don’t you think what JJ and Huff are doing is a byproduct of what Quinnen occupies in the middle?

4 hours ago, Barton said:

He’s been good bro. But not like last year. Jmo. Last year he was blowing past guards with 1 move off the snap and sacking the QB. This year he’s more like the 2021 Quinnen. 

As I said, you have no idea what you’re watching.  

On 10/17/2023 at 1:37 PM, KRL said:

On Quinnen Williams on how effective he's been with only 0.5 Sack:

https://jetsxfactor.com/2023/10/17/ny-jets-quinnen-williams-critics-good/

New york jets players are the only players in the nfl whos fans keep making excuses for their play.

Quinnen williams - sack the damn qb

Zach Wilson - throw a damn touchdown

I'm so tired of certain players feeding us a sh!t sandwich snd these media clowns telling us its a filet mignon.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

New york jets players are the only players in the nfl whos fans keep making excuses for their play.

Quinnen williams - sack the damn qb

Zach Wilson - throw a damn touchdown

I'm so tired of certain players feeding us a sh!t sandwich snd these media clowns telling us its a filet mignon.

And you complain about other Jets fans.  Some of your comments (like the one above) are as off the wall ignorant as other Jets fans.

9 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Don’t you think what JJ and Huff are doing is a byproduct of what Quinnen occupies in the middle?

For sure. He gets those guys 1 on 1. But he did the last year too and had like 12 sacks. Jets paid him big money to do what he is doing now AND get sacks. 

• Upvote 1