GARRET WILSON ON JETS TURF - 'ITS GARBAGE, MAN"

THE BARON

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/it-s-garbage-man-jets-wr-garrett-wilson-trashes-playing-surface-at-metlife-stadium/ar-AA1iitpI?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=5974fb85cd114337813f626de3af2ec0&ei=18

"The young New York Jets star receiver had some choice words for the playing surface at MetLife Stadium, the team's home venue, after he sustained a non-contact lower leg injury during Sunday's 20-14 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles.

"It’s garbage, man,""

WOODY... DO SOMTHING BEFORE WE LOSE ANOTHER ONE !!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

I know they went to a new type of turf this year, ok good. Why doesn't it look like the one the two LA teams play on?

The Jets should have their own stadium with real grass.  Just because the west side became Hudson Yards does not man there is no way to have a stadium in Manhattan.  It is possible to create new land around Manhattan just like it was done for Battery Park. They can build an entire complex that can be used for the Jets.

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/manhattan/the-master-plan-how-adding-land-to-manhattan-can-save-nyc-from-storm-surges/

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

I know they went to a new type of turf this year, ok good. Why doesn't it look like the one the two LA teams play on?

My understanding was this new turf was the highest rated turf or very close to. Wondering why if that’s the case why this turf installed at Met Life gets so many complaints Wilson is not the first. Did Met Life select a lower grade turf from this vendor? Players Association should what answers.