Jets/Eagles Most Watched Broadcast Since Super Bowl

I wonder if anyone is out there tracking commercials per game. This one must have been the most for the year. Would have to think this was the latest ending second game of the year which helped in that overall audience as all the other 4pms were over.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ruby2 said:

I wonder if anyone is out there tracking commercials per game. This one must have been the most for the year. Would have to think this was the latest ending second game of the year which helped in that overall audience as all the other 4pms were over.

I definitely noticed that, too. It's peculiar to say the least.

• Upvote 1

On the replay, I saw Ulbrich pulling an Adam Gase and inhaling what I'm guessing was smelling salts.  It was after the Jets got stopped on 4th down after the completion to Tyler Conklin was about 1/2 yard short.  They cut to the Jets' sideline and Ulbrich was huffing whatever it was at least 2 times (maybe more).

Do all coaches huff stuff during games?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

There's no doubt that some viewers just want to see a car wreck or are rooting against a certain team.  Taylor Swift fans, people who love/hate Rodgers in Week 1, rooting against Philly (Cowboys fans, Giants fans, etc.) as the NFL's only undefeated team following the loss of the 49ers earlier in the day, etc.

But it's pretty amazing that the Jets went 2-1 against those teams who are probably considered 3 of the Top 5 in the NFL.  Combined score...

Jets - 62

Bills/Chiefs/Eagles - 53

Starting QB in all 3 games, Zach Wilson.

It really is a bit incredible.

Yup - And its been said a few times - in those games - Josh Allen/Patrick Mahomes/Jalen Hurts - 8 INTs - Zach Wilson - 1 INT - Doesn't @Jetsfan80 and the Anti-Zach crowd say all the time, you can't ignore the stats? Well..... SUCK IT!!! AMERICA LOVES ZACH WILSON!!!

• Haha 1