Jets/Eagles Most Watched Broadcast Since Super Bowl

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

On the replay, I saw Ulbrich pulling an Adam Gase and inhaling what I'm guessing was smelling salts.  It was after the Jets got stopped on 4th down after the completion to Tyler Conklin was about 1/2 yard short.  They cut to the Jets' sideline and Ulbrich was huffing whatever it was at least 2 times (maybe more).

Do all coaches huff stuff during games?

Nose torque. Ammonia tabs. Smelling salts. 

Common in Powerlifting and Weightlifting. 

4 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Top 3 watched NFL games this season:

Jets vs Eagles - NOT EVEN PRIME TIME!

Jets vs Chiefs - For obvious reasons

Jets vs Bills - Aaron Rodgers 

One common denominator.

Zach Wilson

And the Jets went 2-1… & EVERYONE KNOWS if it wasn’t for the refs it Should be 3-0.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

On the replay, I saw Ulbrich pulling an Adam Gase and inhaling what I'm guessing was smelling salts.  It was after the Jets got stopped on 4th down after the completion to Tyler Conklin was about 1/2 yard short.  They cut to the Jets' sideline and Ulbrich was huffing whatever it was at least 2 times (maybe more).

Do all coaches huff stuff during games?

Only the good ones 😂

13 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Top 3 watched NFL games this season:

Jets vs Eagles - NOT EVEN PRIME TIME!

Jets vs Chiefs - For obvious reasons

Jets vs Bills - Aaron Rodgers 

One common denominator.

Zach Wilson

Wow, if now only Jet Nation would listen to you like the rest  of America. Well done.  

15 hours ago, JETS SB said:

Yup - And its been said a few times - in those games - Josh Allen/Patrick Mahomes/Jalen Hurts - 8 INTs - Zach Wilson - 1 INT - Doesn't @Jetsfan80 and the Anti-Zach crowd say all the time, you can't ignore the stats? Well..... SUCK IT!!! AMERICA LOVES ZACH WILSON!!!

lol

I don't think anyone is saying America Loves Zach Wilson!  Well, maybe a handful of guys around here. 😛

But what I'd hope we can all agree on is that 100% of us are rooting for his success, think he's playing much better than last year, and that this team is functioning with him as the backup QB.

The term I hate is anti-Zach or even anti-Anyone.  Two things can be true at the same time.  We want to see Zach be wildly successful this year and win games.  We still don't think Zach is the longterm QB for this team and even if he reaches his potential he's not a playoff caliber QB unless he has an elite defense and rushing attack.

I can root for him every single snap and yet want the Jets to never stop trying to upgrade from him (as they proved they wanted to do last offseason by making a power move for Aaron Rodgers).

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, FootballLove said:

It was actually all the Dallas, Giants, and Redskins fans tunning in to watch the Eagles get dropped by a pesky crow!

I know my Uncle, a DIE_HARD giants fan, was beyond thrilled (he watched every second of our game) when the Jets pulled off the stunner and sent the 5-0 Eagles home with a big L. Only problem is his G-Men couldn't capitalize and lost to the Bills (on a BS non-PI call in the EZ). That had to hurt....going from Joy to Anger to Sarow. Hey, maybe he could be a Jets fan! We're more than familiar with that plunge.

I’m sort of expecting NFL rankings to start tanking a little. I’m sure you guys are pumped to see the Patriots suck, but overall, the Mahomes/Burrow era is not going to live up to Brady/Manning/Roethlisberger/Brees/Rodgers/manning/Rivers/Etc era.

2000-2022 was STACKED with Hall of Fame quarterbacks + talented darkhorses like prime-Flacco, Russel Wilson, etc.

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, WickedAwesome said:

I’m sort of expecting NFL rankings to start tanking a little. I’m sure you guys are pumped to see the Patriots suck, but overall, the Mahomes/Burrow era is not going to live up to Brady/Manning/Roethlisberger/Brees/Rodgers/manning/Rivers/Etc era.

2000-2022 was STACKED with Hall of Fame quarterbacks + talented darkhorses like prime-Flacco, Russel Wilson, etc.

Of course you are. 

1002DF45-EC01-44D1-8673-CB90E2CE9084.gif