Anyone want to do a Live Event over the bye week?

Maxman

So the site paid all this extra money for new features and one of the major ones I never got rolling. We have live events now which are basically video threads. We can have a few people speaking on a topic, or a debate and everyone else can watch and comment.

What should we do? Give me your thoughts and lets test this out so we can use it after the bye week.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So the site paid all this extra money for new features and one of the major ones I never got rolling. We have live events now which are basically video threads. We can have a few people speaking on a topic, or a debate and everyone else can watch and comment.

What should we do? Give me your thoughts and lets test this out so we can use it after the bye week.

Sounds interesting Phil. Depending on when, I would attend.

• Upvote 1

I will be in Daytona and New Smyrna all day on Wednesday Friday and Saturday battling traffic smack in the middle of Bike Week - bikers everywhere but the weather is great! Cabbage Patch has a bunch of events going but don't know how many bikers are Jet fans these days. 

On 10/17/2023 at 11:24 PM, Maxman said:

Ask T0m to get his buddy, Woody Johnson, to do a Q&A with us all.

Hire the Manning Bros. away from ESPN. That’s the 1st step.

Apart from that, You should tee-up @bla bla bla, @GREENBEAN and 1 special board member or Jets blogger every week.

I realize Greebean is RVing around the world and may not want to commit & @bla bla bla is building his own following, but I enjoy both of their “on-air” talent. They keep it lighthearted with good insight 

On 10/17/2023 at 11:24 PM, Maxman said:

It would be fun seeing posters talking and what they look like