Pedro Martinez is a classy guy

Smizzy

There is no bigger piece of **** to ever take the mound than Roger Clemens, but you guys embraced him.

Second thought, Curt Schilling is the biggest piece of **** to ever breathe air.

Clemens & Schilling can go **** themselves.

Pedro The Pussy has always been a classes piece of ****. Changing cities did not change my view on the little foregin bitch. He's a prick and I can't wait till he gets hit in the head.

Glad to see youre a rational thinking human being. Whats a worse offense in your eyes, the fact that Pedro hit somebody with a baseball or the fact that he is a foreigner?

And...you want to see him get hit in the head with a linedrive too?

answer me one question...WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ANYONE CLASSLESS?

By the way, You and Barton are both intolerant, unfunny blowhards...and I've never seen you and Barton in the same room...coincidence?

Glad to see youre a rational thinking human being. Whats a worse offense in your eyes, the fact that Pedro hit somebody with a baseball or the fact that he is a foreigner?

And...you want to see him get hit in the head with a linedrive too?

answer me one question...WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ANYONE CLASSLESS?

By the way, You and Barton are both intolerant, unfunny blowhards...and I've never seen you and Barton in the same room...coincidence?

Dude....We don't allow anything close to what you just typed.

dude, thats not cool.

i think it is. This guys a loser an is a hater on the yankees because his blowsocks are trash and the yankees own them. And think of it who likes a boston team for one sport an new york for the other. Really it doesnt go well you have to be a loser to do that.

Hmmm...

124 calls Pedro a "foreigner b*tch" and then wants him to get hit in the face with a linedrive...

I then call him an a-hole for saying that...

...and once again, JBF is the bad guy. Once again, the power-abusing admins here have stooped to new lows out of jealousy and spite.

G'head, keep making JBF the bad guy.

Oh, and be careful CMart, Ive seen you post before and I've seen your capabilities (or lack thereof) and believe you me, YOU DEFINATELY DONT WANT NONE OF THIS.

Hmmm...

124 calls Pedro a "foreigner b*tch" and then wants him to get hit in the face with a linedrive...

...and once again, JBF is the bad guy. Once again, the power-abusing admins here have stooped to new lows out of jealousy and spite.

Oh, and be careful CMart, Ive seen you post before and I've seen your capabilities (or lack thereof) and believe you me, YOU DEFINATELY DONT WANT NONE OF THIS.

Don't want none of what? You've got nothing.

If you really think Barton and I are the same poster then you are really mistaken. If you havn't seen us post at the same time then you obviously are spending WAY too much time crying about the Sox lack of rings.

I'm with JBF on this one. Somehow it's okay to racially slur Ortiz and to call Martinez a "foreigner" who should get beamed. Why? He hit someone with a pitch. It's baseball. Part of his game is intimidation. With his accuracy, is it really an isue? I mean the man is clearly on the decline - he's going to brush people off. So???? Anyway, why is that okay, but JBF calling them out on it is not? My parents were "foreigners" and I dare say they have/had more pride and sense then some posters here.

Damn, I fear for the future of this country. Between Barton and 124 - and JBF teaching them......:eek:

:lol:

I guess I'm with JBF also; on this issue. Calling out Pedro was uncalled for, even though he did hit 3 guys last night, a career best. I do believe he was pitching inside on Guillen, who does crowd the plate. And Pedro is known to hit guys intentionally, see the game where he hit Sori and Jeter to open things up a couple of seasons back.

But he was clearly off his game last night. He had little control (5 walks??) and he was quite hitable. So charging the mound was uncalled for. I credit the ump, who got his hand on Guillen's shoulder almost immediately. Good show.

But racial slurs against Pedro and Ortiz, and the rest are uncalled for. You don't have to like them, and you can boo them 24/7. But the slurs are uncalled for.

I'm with JBF on this one. Somehow it's okay to racially slur Ortiz and to call Martinez a "foreigner" who should get beamed. Why? He hit someone with a pitch. It's baseball. Part of his game is intimidation. With his accuracy, is it really an isue? I mean the man is clearly on the decline - he's going to brush people off. So???? Anyway, why is that okay, but JBF calling them out on it is not? My parents were "foreigners" and I dare say they have/had more pride and sense then some posters here.

Damn, I fear for the future of this country. Between Barton and 124 - and JBF teaching them......:eek:

nice post garb-You sum it up well-"That's baseball"

It used to be, when you hit a key home run and hang over like Guillen does, you expected to get hit. Now, players with their body armour feel that it is their plate, and get all hot and bothered with any inside pitch.

I am not advocating head hunting, but pitching inside is part of the game. Smart pitchers know that.

what really surprises me is that Frank Robinson would get so upset about it.

Next Nat series should be interesting

I missed the foreigner comment till just now. This MB has become awful big and you will noticed Faba & I do all the work while SS19 & GOB play with themselves.

My father is also a foreigner and I don't want that type of stuff here. Thanks.

what really surprises me is that Frank Robinson would get so upset about it.

Frank Robinson got upset when his guy got tossed and the inning before the Mets pitcher hit Nick Johnson and didn't even get warned ,when he should hav got tossed...and this was after both benches already cleared.

Figures. Typical Mets fans.

Frank Robinson has been around long enough to know a guy getting hit 3 times in a series just doesn't happen on accident.

Don't want none of what? You've got nothing.

If you really think Barton and I are the same poster then you are really mistaken. If you havn't seen us post at the same time then you obviously are spending WAY too much time crying about the Sox lack of rings.

Hey 124, keep your xenophobia to yourself. Your family is not NATIVE AMERICAN so keep the foreigner bs talk to yourself. Everyone here (except the native Americans) are foreigners.....immigrants built this country. Maybe you forget where your ancestors came from but I am sure they would disapprove of your epithets.

LL

Hey 124, keep your xenophobia to yourself. Your family is not NATIVE AMERICAN so keep the foreigner bs talk to yourself. Everyone here (except the native Americans) are foreigners.....immigrants built this country. Maybe you forget where your ancestors came from but I am sure they would disapprove of your epithets.

LL

native americans are foreigners technically, too

Frank Robinson got upset when his guy got tossed and the inning before the Mets pitcher hit Nick Johnson and didn't even get warned ,when he should hav got tossed...and this was after both benches already cleared.

Figures. Typical Mets fans.

Frank Robinson has been around long enough to know a guy getting hit 3 times in a series just doesn't happen on accident.

Smizz-Frank Robinson played at a time when you did not expect Umpires to protect your players. You let your pitchers do it.

Sorry, I thought Yankee fans would know that-If you want to go that way

Smizz-Frank Robinson played at a time when you did not expect Umpires to protect your players. You let your pitchers do it.

Sorry, I thought Yankee fans would know that-If you want to go that way

And was put in the hospital for being struk in the head by a pitch. So spare me the BS. Frank Robinson knows very well about being throw at. Lets not forget what he used to do for MLB.

So....Ill side with the Robinson on this one.

And was put in the hospital for being struk in the head by a pitch. So spare me the BS. Frank Robinson knows very well about being throw at. Lets not forget what he used to do for MLB.

So....Ill side with the Robinson on this one.

You would rather umpires control inside pitches, than the players themselves???

The Nick Johnson hit- He kept his elbow shoulder out there and did not budge.

As far as Guillen-he is a known hothead who you can take out of a game by pitching him tight. That is a well known scouting report on him.

Those pitches weren't "head-hunting" last night, and pitching tight is baseball. Sorry.

If Frank was upset, he should have done something before the umpires had to warn players, and has his pitchers retaliate.

Again, thats baseball.

I think you missed th point.

Both teams were warned. then the Mets pitcher hit a Nats player and nothing,next inning the Nats pitcher hit the Mets guy in the same exact spot and was tossed from the game.

Why was the Nats player tossed and the Mets player not even warned?

Anyway....Pedro has to intimidate opposing players with inside pitches...because his fastball doesn't have the same gitty up it used to. He can't get you out unless you have some fear he might take your head clean off.

I think you missed th point.

Both teams were warned. then the Mets pitcher hit a Nats player and nothing,next inning the Nats pitcher hit the Mets guy in the same exact spot and was tossed from the game.

Why was the Nats player tossed and the Mets player not even warned?

Just because both teams were warned, it isn't an automatic ejection. It is the umpires descretion still. Look at both situations. Nick Johnson got hit by Sanchez with a 1-2 pitch, that went off his elbow. Felix Rodriguez tried to hit LoDuca with a 0-0 pitch but missed, THEN came back and hit him with the 1-0 pitch.

Pedro should have been tossed when he hit Guillien the 2nd time and Guillien should have been tossed for walking halfway to the mound with the bat. Either way, when Pedro pitches on Wed in Washington, it should be interesting to see if the Nats have the onions to drill him.

Hmmm...

You cant touch me b*tch you got nothing. Your a loser who the hell roots for a ny team in one sport an boston in another. your a loser. anything you got to say ill counter that sh*t back 20 times better. You aint got nothin on me.

You cant touch me b*tch you got nothing. Your a loser who the hell roots for a ny team in one sport an boston in another. your a loser. anything you got to say ill counter that sh*t back 20 times better. You aint got nothin on me.

OK, I dare you to counter this:

It's "You're a loser" not "Your a loser"

And dont say it was a typo...you did it twice. F*cking buffoon. Trust me, you want to end this right here and now. YOU'RE in over YOUR head.

OK, I dare you to counter this:

It's "You're a loser" not "Your a loser"

And dont say it was a typo...you did it twice. F*cking buffoon. Trust me, you want to end this right here and now. YOU'RE in over YOUR head.

You aint got nothin on me ****sucka. You suck. Bring anything you got. Oh wait. YOU AINT GOT NOTHING TO BRING.

Archived