Kelce bros praise Jets: “Saleh really knows what he’s doin”

Rhg1084

10 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Kind of related, but a great video showing how the Jets D confused the Eagles.  Our DC is deserving some love.

I listened to Siriani’s PC hoping to hear how they are recovering from the brutal loss on Sunday. Hilarious. Not.a.word. They’re dealing with it by ignoring it apparently. The only question was how is poor Jalen Hurts dealing with the (unspecified) adversity. He’s doing so by being just a wonderful, wonderful human being. OMG is this football? (See my earlier comment). I thought I might be sick.  I am SO GLAD it was us to have trounced them. 

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Kind of related, but a great video showing how the Jets D confused the Eagles.  Our DC is deserving some love.

Good stuff. I don't know if they've been working this stuff in all along but I hope they are being just as creative with the starters in as they are with the backups. That defensive performance against the Eagles was impressive even with an XFL secondary.

Hope to see more of this with the starters and in the first half the rest of the season.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

The defense is impressive, offense, not so much, if Saleh is going to be a HC and not a glorified DC, the offense needs to improve, and that includes in a huge way dicipline and not taking so many penalties. He also is extremely conservative offensively

Jets are one of the least penalized teams in the league.  Last  I saw they were top 5

• Upvote 2