Its time

25 minutes ago, Robert said:

Zach’s “improvement” is undeniable

maybe Google the definition of the word

no one saying he is good- but yes he is “improved “

yeah his NFL Rank before 3 weeks ago was....

Comp %......Worst ever

Pass Yds...... Worst ever

TD-INT..........Worst ever

Passer RTG.........Worst ever

so yeah breaking into the top 32 is improvement. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

Adams is mad because he's getting double teamed constantly so the QBs throw to the open receivers. 

What do you think ZW is going to do when GW and Adams are covered and the check down is wide open? And then what is Adams going to do when he's still not getting targets?

You can’t cover Adam’s and GW

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Lith said:

This is very misleading by whoever put this exhibit together.  Using minimum 20 attempts means that some guys who have barely played are ranked above Zach. 

If you filter out players who do not qualify for "leaders" on rate stats, Zach rockets up to 29th in completion percentage and 31st in passer rating.

He still didn’t “JET UP” 

lol. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FactsOnly said:

Living off old sh*t 🤣

did you say that about Troy Aikman?

Terry Bradshaw?

SMARTEN UP

Troy Aikman was already statistically much better by year two. Plus, he played in the 90s. Most QBs have more production now than his best season.

Bradshaw played in the 70s, and he won the MVP one year despite passing for only 2900 yards and 20 INTs. His 28 TDs led the league. Last season there were 6 players who had more than that, and the season before there were 9 players with more. In 2021 16 QBs had more passing yards than Bradshaw's highest. It was a completely different game.

If you're ok with Zach Wilson putting up numbers that QBs did in the 70s, go ahead. It's foolish.

19 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

So you are saying that getting him here would not make ZW any better at all, so it's a waste of time? If so, wow.

Wow is right. That’s an amazing amount of inference. I think I was just making a little joke at Zach’s expense. Point stands, though. I wouldn’t trade for Adams unless he wanted to come here and, between the Wilson throwing to him and the Wilson that would be opposite him, I don’t think this is the place where he’s going to see more production. 

In the meantime, I’d like to see the Jets get their TEs involved more, particularly Ruckert. Maybe get Brownlee some work, too. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

So you are saying that getting him here would not make ZW any better at all, so it's a waste of time? If so, wow.

GW has 55 targets. the next guy is Conklin at 27. next WR is Lazard at 23.

point is Zach doesnt spread it around and go through his progressions to feed Adams and GW. and as someone pointed out Adams could be a big distraction if he doesnt get the ball or Zach misses him when he is wide open.

oh and we dont trust Zach to air it out. we want to be a run offense. hes not OKing a trade here and we shouldnt want him.