Jump to content

Poll: Who do you want to be our starting QB for the Giants' game?


Poll: Who do you want to be our starting QB for the Giants' game?  

133 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you want to be our starting QB for the Giants' game?

    • Zach Wilson
    • Trevor Siemian (or even Tim Boyle)

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2023 at 04:00 PM

Recommended Posts

I was thinking about what huge Jets fan Matt had to say about how improved Zach Wilson is and I was like, damn, thanks Matt. I didn’t think of it that way. “Old Me” thought that being ranked 31st in passer rating and having your team ranked *dead last* in passing yardage was “bad,” but Matt helped me see the light. Thanks to brand new poster @Same Old Jets for bringing that awesome content to my attention. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I was thinking about what huge Jets fan Matt had to say about how improved Zach Wilson is and I was like, damn, thanks Matt. I didn’t think of it that way. “Old Me” thought that being ranked 31st in passer rating and having your team ranked *dead last* in passing yardage was “bad,” but Matt helped me see the light. Thanks to brand new poster @Same Old Jets for bringing that awesome content to my attention. 

I am glad that I provided you this informative video and I hope that you learned a few things from a real analyst.  

If you noticed Roberto's tone of voice with Eisen (Saleh's interview), he sounded like the Rodgers' experiment is a thing of the past.  He talked about him as an inspiration for the team and deferred to Zach Wilson as the QB of the team and undoubtedly the future. 

I will suggest that yourself and Mr. 80 start practicing the skill set below:

You should try drinking turkey tail mushroom tea to help you heal and restore your neurotransmitters, because you lost your touch T0m! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Hal said:

oooo. Now under 90%.  Keep it coming!! 
 

 

A86C7D9F-862B-48B6-A0F6-99F64F6CE1F6.jpeg

7C5D8BDB-6426-4242-B0CF-A25A07464248.jpeg

LOL

We could have Andy Dalton on the Roster right now for $1,165,000. 

Dalvin Cook signed a 1 year, $7,000,000 contract with the New York Jets, including $5,800,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $7,000,000. In 2023, Cook will earn a base salary of $1,080,000, while carrying a cap hit of $7,000,000 and a dead cap value of $1,080,000.

Good job, Fat Joe!

Fat Joe GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Ron Rico said:

LOL

We could have Andy Dalton on the Roster right now for $1,165,000. 

Dalvin Cook signed a 1 year, $7,000,000 contract with the New York Jets, including $5,800,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $7,000,000. In 2023, Cook will earn a base salary of $1,080,000, while carrying a cap hit of $7,000,000 and a dead cap value of $1,080,000.

Good job, Fat Joe!

Fat Joe GIF

Funny how the organization knows who you are and did not get a 3rd QB just because they wanted to play the 2nd.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hal said:

Funny how the organization knows who you are and did not get a 3rd QB just because they wanted to play the 2nd.  

LOL

Maybe one day "back up" Zak will throw for 360 yards and two TDs, 0 Int's in a game like "back up" Andy Dalton did in one game this year. Probably not, but you never know, right? 

LMFAO 

Fat Joe could have had 6 Andy Daltons for what he's paying Dalvin Cook. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LOL
Maybe one day "back up" Zak will throw for 360 yards and two TDs, 0 Int's in a game like "back up" Andy Dalton did in one game this year. Probably not, but you never know, right? 
LMFAO 
Fat Joe could have had 6 Andy Daltons for what he's paying Dalvin Cook. 
 
 
Hard to take anything you say seriously when you use words like "Fat Joe." What are you, 12?
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bicketybam said:
3 hours ago, Ron Rico said:
LOL
Maybe one day "back up" Zak will throw for 360 yards and two TDs, 0 Int's in a game like "back up" Andy Dalton did in one game this year. Probably not, but you never know, right? 
LMFAO 
Fat Joe could have had 6 Andy Daltons for what he's paying Dalvin Cook. 
 
 

Hard to take anything you say seriously when you use words like "Fat Joe." What are you, 12?

"Back up" Andy Dalton 360 yards and two TDs, 0 Int's. Salary in 2023, $1.1 million. He was available. JD decided we were good to go with "back up" Sack Wilson. 

Oh, well. The losing streak, continues. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Back up" Andy Dalton 360 yards and two TDs, 0 Int's. Salary in 2023, $1.1 million. He was available. JD decided we were good to go with "back up" Sack Wilson. 
Oh, well. The losing streak, continues. 
That's all fair. My issue is with the juvenile name calling.

For a myriad of reasons, Wilson wasn't getting cut before the season. His dead cap figure is $20,000,000 and his cap hit this year is almost $10,000,000.

Dalton got a 2 year $10,000,000 contract. That seems a bit steep for QB3 but right in line for QB2. So if he's QB2 you now have Zach at $10,000,000 at QB3. Follow? And again, they weren't taking a $20,000,000 dead cap hit.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

That's all fair. My issue is with the juvenile name calling.

For a myriad of reasons, Wilson wasn't getting cut before the season. His dead cap figure is $20,000,000 and his cap hit this year is almost $10,000,000.

Dalton got a 2 year $10,000,000 contract. That seems a bit steep for QB3 but right in line for QB2. So if he's QB2 you now have Zach at $10,000,000 at QB3. Follow? And again, they weren't taking a $20,000,000 dead cap hit.

Dalton is getting $1.1 million this season.

Never thought Sad Sack Wilson would be cut because of his salary/contract, but he should be 3rd string. Period. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dalton is getting $1.1 million this season.
Never thought Sad Sack Wilson would be cut because of his salary/contract, but he should be 3rd string. Period. 
He's getting 6 mil in cash this year. His total contract over 2 years is 10 mil. But if we could have offered him a one year year at 1.1 mil and have him take it then we really screwed up. Fortunately that's not the case.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/carolina-panthers/andy-dalton-7750/
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

He's getting 6 mil in cash this year. His total contract over 2 years is 10 mil. But if we could have offered him a one year year at 1.1 mil and have him take it then we really screwed up. Fortunately that's not the case.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/carolina-panthers/andy-dalton-7750/

What part of base salary can't you comprehend?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is what the Jets are paying Dalvin Cook for 2023
Dalvin Cook contract details: How Jets RB's new deal compares to Ezekiel Elliott contract, more | Sporting News
His BASE SALARY is $7 million.
And that was a terrible deal as well. You are an astute observer of the obvious.


P.S. Dalton signed with the Panthers in early March.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Alt Title : Check the Trevor Semen supporters for your local AntiZach representative emoji1787.png...

... And get a free Pretzel emoji3051.png


As a founding member of the Davis Mills Maniacs ™️, I assure you my vote would not be directed at Boyle/Siemian if I had another poll choice.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...