*** College Game Day 10/21 ***

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, rldev said:

I couldn't wait for the day Sean Clifford was gone. Drew Allar is literally one of the worst qbs I have ever seen.

They were patting penn state on the back when they were winning games and being 'ball control' and just short passing and running.  But all of this vs teams they were going to steamroll talent wise.   You just knew that once they played a talent even team they would be in trouble, and have little chance if they got behind.

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

They were patting penn state on the back when they were winning games and being 'ball control' and just short passing and running.  But all of this vs teams they were going to steamroll talent wise.   You just knew that once they played a talent even team they would be in trouble, and have little chance if they got behind.

I have seen him play live  twice this season. I was not fooled at all. I can't believe he is a 5 star recruit. I had hope they finally had a guy who could actually sling the rock.

• Upvote 1

Just now, oatmeal said:

Lmao when was that 100 years ago? Times and people have changed, Who cares about his opinion 

Well i was saying it in jest, however there is for sure some validity to to it.  Especially starts.  Lance, Zach Wilson, Richardson, guys that do not play enough in college often struggle.  A guy like purdy comes in and looks good, he has played alot of games.

• Upvote 3

Iowa punt return TD to take the lead with a minute left.  

Edit.  Never mind.  Invalid fair catch signal.  Iowa is not allowed to get into the end zone twice in a game.  I think it would mess with the time-space continuum or something like that.  The balance of nature has been restored.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2