Wilson In The "Gold" Zone

SoFlaJets

I think this is a pretty good breakdown of our redzone issues. Some Zach not identifying defense presnap or getting through his reads, some Hackett with poor concepts, some bad personnel decisions (Cobb & Cook) when we're facing a lot of man coverage. 

The good thing is it's easy to improve from 32nd ranked redzone and 3rd down offense, we're on the bye week and have easier defensive opponents upcoming. If this kid with a year and a half experience working with a D1 coach on film can identify it Hackett should be able to.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

30 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

THat's funny because Jake doesn't like guys who are venturing into their grumpy old man stage

That is a fine label to toss on someone you do not agree with on player evals and team evals.

Being a chartered member of the grumpy old man brigade, I dislike the sunshine squad just as much as they dislike the grumpers.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

That is a fine label to toss on someone you do not agree with on player evals and team evals.

Being a chartered member of the grumpy old man brigade, I dislike the sunshine squad just as much as they dislike the grumpers.

B, we aren't grumpy old guys, we're pragmatists that sometimes rub the stubborn the wrong way

as far as the I hate Jake guys you hate that he sends the Zach Truthers to the Clown Town-Jake is a true Blue Green Jets fan who knows his subject and will someday be a big deal on ESPN NY radio

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I actually enjoy many of the YouTube "Jets Content Creators".

Asman is not one of them.

Meh

Alot of them are becoming the thing they all claimed to be against and reason for starting their pages: the negative coverage of the jets. Most of these dudes do the same but in reverse, overly optimistic and selling the fans BS instead of unbiased coverage.

lets talk jets are the only ones who tell it like it is 

• Upvote 1

My car has no steering wheel and I keep getting into high speed accidents. Here, in this 43 minute video, I explore different ways to overcome not having a steering wheel without ever admitting to a steering wheel problem
Tesla ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2