~~~Thursday Night Football - The 1st pick in the draft vs the 7th pick in the draft.~~~

Beerfish

If the Bills are still the Bills, they will blow Tampa Bay out. (the better team at home on a Thursday night usually rolls - especially coming off a bad loss)

However, I do think there are legitimate questions about Buffalo now, given the injuries they have on defense and the lack of consistency from Allen and the offense. They have looked pretty bad the past three weeks and three weeks is a long skid for a SB contender. 

Having said all that, I do expect the Bills to roll. If they somehow lose this game, they are in a lot of trouble. They have one of the very toughest remaining schedules in the league - @Eagles, @Chiefs, @Bengals, @Chargers, @Dolphins, Jets, and Cowboys. Yikes. 

Go Bucs!

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

35 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I actually have to cheer for Baker Mayfield and Todd Bowles.....this is disgusting!

Buffalo I think will just kill Tampa, when people think the Bills are good they fall on their asses when people start to doubt them they usually have a huge game.

Bills 31 Tampa Bay 12

Down by 19 with 7 minutes left in the 4th Q, 4th down from Buffalo's 45 yard line Todd Bowles will elect to punt.

After calling  T.O.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

Things are not right in Buffalo. I think the Bucs win

Things aren't right in Tampa either, though. They're on a 2 game losing streak, which included the Falcons.

Furthermore, Buffalo has a history of destroying teams after a loss (Although they didn't do that against the Giants). I mean, they lost to the Jets and then followed up with 3 absolute creaming of teams, and one of them is actually considered elite by some people.

9 minutes ago, Xtina said:

They were always overhyped, especially Allen. 

I mean, they have averaged 12 wins per season since 2019, and the offense has been top 3 in points scored since 2020. Defense has been even better arguably, being the top defense in PA for 2021 and 2022, 5th ranked in 2020. The Bills have been a top 3-4 team for the past 3 or 4 years, I wouldn't think they're "overhyped".

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Hex said:

I mean, they have averaged 12 wins per season since 2019, and the offense has been top 3 in points scored since 2020. Defense has been even better arguably, being the top defense in PA for 2021 and 2022, 5th ranked in 2020. The Bills have been a top 3-4 team for the past 3 or 4 years, I wouldn't think they're "overhyped".

They probably should have won it all in 2021, but totally blew the “13 seconds” game in KC

• Upvote 2

Anyone doing a ten count on the Bills being down and out are being silly. The Pats beat them? So post hoc ergo propter hoc they suck?

The Pats beat the Jets, ok? 

Remember?

This is going to be a great game. Go Bucs, but don't count the Bills out, even if they lose. 

• Thumb Down 1

24 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

Anyone doing a ten count on the Bills being down and out are being silly. The Pats beat them? So post hoc ergo propter hoc they suck?

The Pats beat the Jets, ok? 

Remember?

This is going to be a great game. Go Bucs, but don't count the Bills out, even if they lose. 

The problem is their schedule is brutal. 

they still have @eagles, @chiefs, @dolphins, @chargers, cowboys, and jets. 

they have to get it going soon or they aren’t going to make the playoffs 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The problem is their schedule is brutal. 

they still have @eagles, @chiefs, @dolphins, @chargers, cowboys, and jets. 

they have to get it going soon or they aren’t going to make the playoffs 

The Jets came out of the Cowboys, Eagles and Chiefs at 1-2. 

The Jets also have brutality left on the schedule (Chargers, Dolphins). 

Let's see how the Bills fair against the Eagles, Cowboys and Chiefs. 

Of course, it's all moot if they look like sh*t tonight and lose to the Bucs. 

I'm just not ready to concede a changing of the guard this early in the season.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

This is from the bill’s official site. 

The following players are listed as INACTIVE for tonight's game:

S Damar Hamlin

CB Kaiir Elam

LB Baylon Spector

G Germain Ifedi

TE Alec Anderson

T Alec Anderson

The Bills elevated WR Andy Isabella and CB Josh Norman for the game and both players are active.

Earlier Thursday, Buffalo placed TE Dawson Knox (wrist) on injured reserve.

that’s a pretty bad typo lol. The TE is actually Morris 

32 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

The Jets came out of the Cowboys, Eagles and Chiefs at 1-2. 

The Jets also have brutality left on the schedule (Chargers, Dolphins). 

Let's see how the Bills fair against the Eagles, Cowboys and Chiefs. 

Of course, it's all moot if they look like sh*t tonight and lose to the Bucs. 

I'm just not ready to concede a changing of the guard this early in the season.

The point is that the jets have already played the eagles, chiefs, and cowboys while the bills have already played the raiders and giants.

the bills easily have the hardest schedule of any remaining AFC East team. There is reason to be skeptical of Buffalo 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Is there another team playing or is it just the Bills tonight? 

It's just the Bills. The NFL wanted to see if they could beat themselves, and then decided that was a great game to put on national television.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

I'll say it again, the nfl should have the college rules re pass interference.  15 yards and a 1st down.  No 25, 30, 40, 50 yard penalties.

The league would be better if PI, illegal contact, defensive holding weren’t penalties 

• Post of the Week 1