Is there hope for Dalvin Cook?

He is out there talking about he is used to 20 touches a game and he feels like he is good to go, wants to get the rock and work. 

Well Dalvin as your number one jets fan at this point even I have to admit you have not looked very good in your limited role. It is hard to justify split touched between you and Breece. Honestly other than 1 play i can remember where you went untouched for 5 yards out of the 6 you got, it seems like you have no burst, speed or elusiveness that made you great.

Maybe we are wrong, maybe you still got it, the only way you are ever going to get the split carries with Breece is if you show something on the field. One missed tackle, 1 burst past the line, a juke, something. 

I’m not sure how you can be frustrated when every time you touch the ball we lose yards. Now to be fair i have seen a decent 3 or 4 yard play here or there. I’m sure of it. 

I just think it is silly for you to be out there talking like that when we all been watching your ass on 85 inch tv's and see you flop all over the place. I wish nothing more than you being good like last year, man lets see it this week. Take a snap to the house, get 10 yards.

Two weeks ago I was ready to bench you for the rook.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Hex said:

And then, after his inspiring 12 yard game against Philly, you changed your decision!

12 yards every 3 carries got Curtis Martin into the HOF.  I actually think Cook is trending up.  It is probably more the line than him, but Philly is no joke and he looked solid.  Much better than earlier in the year.  I'd rather see Izzy, but he showed some life.  I anticipate him getting a bunch of carries this week in an attempt to showcase him before the deadline.

• Upvote 2

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

12 yards every 3 carries got Curtis Martin into the HOF.  I actually think Cook is trending up.  It is probably more the line than him, but Philly is no joke and he looked solid.  Much better than earlier in the year.  I'd rather see Izzy, but he showed some life.  I anticipate him getting a bunch of carries this week in an attempt to showcase him before the deadline.

Possibly. I guess the numbers certainly show that.

image.png.2e86833e8977929901c5489324467384.png

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I think it was the 100 touchdowns lol

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

showcase. good idea.

broken-down-used-car.jpg

• Haha 2

I liked the signing but i have to admit, he hasnt looked nearly as good as I expected.

Hopefully its just him building up, as you have to remember he didnt have camp. Might be a rust issue. He did look better last week.

But if he doesnt show anything in the next 4 games, then you can probably write him off as an impact guy for this team.

• Upvote 1