Jason Pinnock: “Jets are little brother”

Rhg1084

I mean he’s not wrong considering we haven’t won anything but their last 10+ years have been arguably worse than ours. As far as future outlook goes it looks like we’re on a different level than they are right now. Let’s take care of business tomorrow! 

• Upvote 3

Jason Pinnock??? lol. that dude is crap. the fact he gets 100% of the snaps at safety over there shows you how sh*t they are. their defense is one of the worst in the league. and their offense is literally THE WORST. "big brother" is gonna get curb stomped tomorrow and there will be a new hierarchy in this house going forward

• Upvote 3
  • Ugh 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Tbh, I think this "rivalry" is a bit of a joke.  I don't really look at the Giants as an "enemy" any more than any other team.  There is a little playful back and forth about sharing the stadium and having a "Snoopy Bowl" and the "big brother/little brother" thing but this isn't Mets/Yankees or Rangers/Islanders.

And I say that despite a lot of my friends being Giants fans (who regularly give me crap about the Jets, btw - lol).  

the same with me but i HATE THEM!!!!

i took all kinds of sh*t back when they won those 2 with Parcells and even more with the last 2 SBs they won.

i hate them just as much as the Pats and Dolphins. 

i really wish we could destroy them tomorrow, but i have no confidence our QB can deliver the ass whipping needed for a blow out. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I dont really pay much attention to them. Only time is when someone is trying to make the case for Danny Dimes. lol. Below average QB making for $40 million.

Don’t understand why they have such a long leash. Bad team that dished out a big contract for negligible benefit and you don't hear anything from the media.

I guess it goes back to the idea that they are not an interesting to follow. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for some bulletin board material, pinnock.  But really it’s kind of apples and oranges.  The giaints are an nfc team and the nearest ones are Philly, Detroit, and Carolina.  They have the fans all throughout New England. The jets have to compete in the same geographic market as the patsies and bills.  And it can be argued that Miami is also part of that same market because of all the ny snowbirds.

• Upvote 3