Super Mario Bros Mafia (Postponed)

Nolder

After a long trek across many lands Princess Peach has been rescued, once again, from Bowser by Mario and friends. Everyone returns to the Mushroom Castle to celebrate but upon entering they make a gruesome discovery. Dozens of toadstools of various colors chopped apart and strewn about the foyer and in the center of the room a bloody coin on top of a note. Peach runs up to it and reads aloud: 

MARIO

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER BUT IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN

I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR

AND THEN ILL TAKE SOME MORE FOR GOOD MEASURE

BEFORE I DO ILL LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE SECRET

NOT EVERYONE AMONG YOU CAN BE TRUSTED

STAY SAFE, ILL SEE YOU SOON

WAHAHAHAHAHA

W

RULES

- Character claiming is ALLOWED.

The game will be hammer and deadlines will be set arbitrarily as I feel necessary.

- All roles and role actions will be communicated via PM.

- Do not share, screenshot, quote, or otherwise communicate anything from a Game PM unless given prior permission to do so.

- Do not invite anyone to any Game PM.

- Do not edit posts.

- Please vote using BOLD, unvoting before voting again is unnecessary as only the most recent vote will be counted.

Players

Please note there are only and exactly 12 spots open for this game. There are a few reasons for this but the main one was so I could make the game beforehand rather than shaping it around the number of players that want to play (I really hope there are at least 12 of you). If anyone out there is on the fence about participating or isn't able to sign up before all spots are filled I could really use a Co Mod so please shoot me a PM or something.

Last thing I feel like I need to post is an update on my mom. Not gonna lie things have been hard for me this year and I'm still kind of going through it but at least from now until the New Year I am fairly certain things are static and I have the time to stop and breathe and hang out and enjoy some mafia for a few weeks or whatever. Her condition is stable, she's at home and caregivers help her eat and give her medication and stuff like that. I try to visit at least once a week. She is paralyzed on one side (her right) and she isn't able to talk but otherwise...she seems ok. I'm not here for therapy or anything but I will say it's a mixed bag. I really appreciate having more time with my mom and even though she can't talk she understands and we are able to communicate to a certain degree but on the other hand it's really hard seeing her in this position and seeing her reduced to being bed ridden. Anyway that's how it is and I don't expect it to change anytime particularly soon so that's that. 

• Sympathy 1

I can postpone if it’s not a good time but no idea when I’ll be able to run it later.

Now was good but maybe I can check back in around December.

Ill leave it open a couple more days to see if we get any bites if not I’ll postpone.

On 10/30/2023 at 10:57 AM, Nolder said:

I know it’s only a few hours into Monday but I thought at least a couple people would have said in (or not).

Was this a bad time? Are the Jets doing really good or something?

Really good is relative and for the Jets, 4-3 is really good, bitches.

• Haha 2