I don't think it is the turf

What I can't understand is that it does not cost that much to make it work, soccer other teams etc make it work with events. It's just ridiculous.

It should not matter that it cost the jets the greatest investment and potential in forever by taking Rodgers from us. No player should get hurt because of a field. It could be a kicker, whoever. No one should have to lose game time because of a needless injury.

Replace the field cmon man.

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

What I can't understand is that it does not cost that much to make it work, soccer other teams etc make it work with events. It's just ridiculous.

It should not matter that it cost the jets the greatest investment and potential in forever by taking Rodgers from us. No player should get hurt because of a field. It could be a kicker, whoever. No one should have to lose game time because of a needless injury.

Replace the field cmon man.

You’d have to hire a whole staff to take care of it. Water, electricity, and etc. Keeping the grass green during winters? I’d assume some sort of heating system would need to be installed? Even more electricity.  I’m no expert but I’d just assume it would be expensive since the stadium would need to be reworked every Sunday between the two teams playing nearly every Sunday vs other teams that only have to worry about 8 games. With that being said, the two teams have the luxury of splitting the cost and in the grand scheme, the teams wouldn’t feel it that much. They need to figure it out, this is getting absurd and it wouldn’t shock me at all if future free agents factor that in when deciding where they’d want to sign.

• Sympathy 1