Why do people who criticize Zach Wilson know do little about football?

Fabian80

ZW is one of many bad parts of the team, the problem with this fan base is they don't understand that QB is one of many problems on this team, watching this team we have a terrible QB, coach, line, pretty much entire offense outside of Hall and G Wilson is awful, and the team is terribly undisciplined, but Jets fans only see the backup QB and ignore all else

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

ZW is one of many bad parts of the team, the problem with this fan base is they don't understand that QB is one of many problems on this team, watching this team we have a terrible QB, coach, line, pretty much entire offense outside of Hall and G Wilson is awful, and the team is terribly undisciplined, but Jets fans only see the backup QB and ignore all else

qb is the most important position on the field. And Zach Wilson is a historic bust and we keep playing him for some reason. That’s why he gets most of the attention

I think most people here realize that outside of Breece and gwill the offense is terrible.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

qb is the most important position on the field. And Zach Wilson is a historic bust and we keep playing him for some reason. That’s why he gets most of the attention

I think most people here realize that outside of Breece and gwill the offense is terrible.

He’s an elite qb you guys are trolls

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

qb is most important but one position on field, the Jets fans give the bigger problems a total pass. ZW is a backup QB, Saleh is a HC, not a  backup HC