Incompétent Management

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Hey Zach sucks sure but he can at least make throws now. He has showm the ability to play with a good game.plan.

This is pretty much wholly on Hackett 

I am not seeing that in this game. How many balls thrown in the grass. The O line is not helping, but he is not a mobile QB.

• Upvote 1

50 years watching this team and I can safely say this is one of the most miserable games I’ve sat through. Wilson has no business starting NFL football games, we all know that.  But the rest of the team played like crap also. The D had a good game stats wise against an offense with no QB. Big deal. They failed in key moments.  Saleh is a bad coach, pure and simple. 
How could anyone think this team is going to compete for the playoffs. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Hey Zach sucks sure but he can at least make throws now. He has showm the ability to play with a good game.plan.

This is pretty much wholly on Hackett 

PLEASE….   I see your point but Zach had almost zero conversions of 3rd down. he does nothing well.   Saleh is a fraud, he hires frauds because HE cant judge if they’re good and he is undisciplined.  

4 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

50 years watching this team and I can safely say this is one of the most miserable games I’ve sat through. Wilson has no business starting NFL football games, we all know that.  But the rest of the team played like crap also. The D had a good game stats wise against an offense with no QB. Big deal. They failed in key moments.  Saleh is a bad coach, pure and simple. 
How could anyone think this team is going to compete for the playoffs. 

He is absolutely horrific ans a QB. You cannot hold the ball on 4th down. He has no sense of the game or how to extend the play. This guy has no business in the NFL, I am about winning and do not care what QB we get but as Herman Edward's said "You Play To Win The Game"

1 hour ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

IMG_5764.thumb.jpeg.f1a9b6ce98297a970c8566196c540608.jpeg

jets gave up 8 yards passing and lost….. this is awful coaching. And horrific qb play. 

saleh is inept. JD is also inept. How do you not bring in another qb when ARod went down?

they both should be fired this off-season.

OMG!  I didn't even realize this.  7 yards passing the whole game?  14 attempts.