Trade Idea: Sequan Barkley for Dalvin Cook, plus a 6th round draft pick to the Giants

Alka

Just now, Larz said:

Every GM knows cook is getting cut. 

Yes, but the Giants would need a workhorse for the remainder of the season, and Cook would provide that.  Plus a 6th round pick to the Giants.  In fact, let's throw in Carter as well if you like.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Alka said:

The Giants are basically done for the season at 2-6.  The Giants will not sign Barkley after this year, since the Giants will not franchaise him after this season.  Getting something for Barkley, and they will pick up a draft pick, and the Giants can play for a high draft pick for next year, hopefully for them a QB that they need.  

For the Jets, this would be quite a 1-2 punch, and Barkley and his dad grew up Jets fans, so Barkley's dad would be estatic.

What do you think?

Only if they throw in the Tackle, Thomas.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alka said:

The Giants are basically done for the season at 2-6.  The Giants will not sign Barkley after this year, since the Giants will not franchaise him after this season.  Getting something for Barkley, and they will pick up a draft pick, and the Giants can play for a high draft pick for next year, hopefully for them a QB that they need.  

For the Jets, this would be quite a 1-2 punch, and Barkley and his dad grew up Jets fans, so Barkley's dad would be estatic.

What do you think?

Try this in madden franchise mode and let me know what happens. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alka said:

What do you think?

I think it's a great idea. Also I have some crap from the toilet, what do you think I exchange that with you for some gold jewelry or perhaps a stack of 100 dollar bills?

What do you think?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

Heard a few conversations this past week regarding Barkley and the gints want a min of a second.

not saying they get that but supposedly that is what they are willing to take for a trade

No one in their right mind would give up a 2 for Barkley.  He will be walking after this season, and the Giants are going nowhere this year. 

I don't think the Jets would give up anything more than a 6th round pick for him, but perhaps a player?  I guess if the Giants are stuck on a 2nd round pick, then no trade will be happening with any team.  

3 minutes ago, Alka said:

No one in their right mind would give up a 2 for Barkley.  He will be walking after this season, and the Giants are going nowhere this year. 

I don't think the Jets would give up anything more than a 6th round pick for him, but perhaps a player?  I guess if the Giants are stuck on a 2nd round pick, then no trade will be happening with any team.  

Don’t disagree

was suprised what they wanted myself but heard it twice the past week on shows talking about players who might be traded

one destination was buffalo

2 hours ago, Alka said:

What do you think?

I think you will never be an NFL GM.

1 minute ago, Ghost420 said:

At the time hall wasn't even back from his acl injury. If Jets make a trade it needs to be for oline or wr

Eh, Hall was running at 22 MPH, and he claimed he was at 100%, which proved to be 100% true.  Saleh knew it as well.  And we had Carter and Izzy as well.  I don't buy your argument.  

12 minutes ago, Alka said:

Eh, Hall was running at 22 MPH, and he claimed he was at 100%, which proved to be 100% true.  Saleh knew it as well.  And we had Carter and Izzy as well.  I don't buy your argument.  

Lmao ok. Trading for barkley would be stupid. It's that simple. 

3 hours ago, Alka said:

What do you think?

Maybe they will throw in tyrod Taylor too, we can throw in zach Wilson :)

7 hours ago, Alka said:

What do you think?

I would Much prefer Derrick Henry 💯… a True 1 -2  punch that would mask many of the deficiencies of the offense.