Bears coaching looks great

Sojf arrives

3 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

And yet they are losing 17-0 with 2 minutes to go in half. 

Lol sojf arrives. You missed the point. I guess I can restate it, good play design, play calling, moving the ball etc. If we had that. We never lose a game.

Your point oh the other team scored. Yeah no one disputes chargers have a great offense. I would also love to have those off coaching 

But again parallel s between us and bears shows coaching is really the difference 

Just had a walk in td. We don't have one play like that. It is always b hall has to be light years better than everyone. Assume he will make a tracker miss.

Good play design is that you have enough blockers for all the def players and your RB just has to hit a hole.

God I really hate Hackett as I watch other teams that aren't stupid.

Maybe Hackett is not that bad idk. But it certainly sucks that a third stringer on the giants who never threw ran a much better offense and then the bears come on with another back up and worse te but is light years ahead of us

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Sojf arrives

Lol sojf arrives. You missed the point. I guess I can restate it, good play design, play calling, moving the ball etc. If we had that. We never lose a game.

Your point oh the other team scored. Yeah no one disputes chargers have a great offense. I would also love to have those off coaching 

But again parallel s between us and bears shows coaching is really the difference 

How about, the Bears have scored much less? Against the 25th ranked defense.

Great coaching?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Sojf arrives

And you are talking about great coaching and play calling that resulted in 0 points until very late the half. The bar has been set very low by some Jets fans when watching Zach Wilson every week. I'm not a fan of Hackett or Saleh but ZW will never be good no matter who the HC or OC is. Some Jet fans just refuse to accept this fact. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Does it? You can run it with Zach just like they can with who ever is starting in place of fields.

Zach was not the problem that game

He for sure has been in the past but not today.

you cant be serious.

Daboll keyed in on the run and forced Zach to beat him. even goin 4-6 on the last drive he still finished the day completing 47% of his passes. how is he not the problem.? no team can survive such a bad game like that. we got lucky the Giants suck today. next week i guarantee you if Zach throw for 47% we are going to lose.

you wannna run it? Hall was 12-17yds.. that a 1.5 yds per carry. you wanna keep running it when he is getting stuffed behind the LOS all day? 

every game Zach wins we barely win. he is the QB on the worst offense in the NFL. but its not the QB? really? 

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, doitny said:

you cant be serious.

Daboll keyed in on the run and forced Zach to beat him. even goin 4-6 on the last drive he still finished the day completing 47% of his passes. how is he not the problem.? no team can survive such a bad game like that. we got lucky the Giants suck today. next week i guarantee you if Zach throw for 47% we are going to lose.

you wannna run it? Hall was 12-17yds.. that a 1.5 yds per carry. you wanna keep running it when he is getting stuffed behind the LOS all day? 

every game Zach wins we barely win. he is the QB on the worst offense in the NFL. but its not the QB? really? 

100%

man he made a game plan on off that made sense. Run heavy from his back causue that is his talent. We should base every game plan on this consdering our coordinator can not make good play design and wont let the qb throw.

Only in the last two drive did they even try to push the ball. Zach bt the way did great. 

The blue print is there, 1,2 reads and then dump or run. Give hall the ball. Its is simple.

Look zach is not the best qb but if we game planned for him like that we woudl be good, he has matured enough to make nfl throws, he is not missing easy stuff anymore or at least not at bad.

Im not zach lover, but you have to admit with right play calling he looks great. Bears made baget look decent. We should be able to do the same, if not run the ball.

19 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Sojf arrives

So the coach that has an amazing defense here should be fired? So we can bring in an offensive coach and still lose games?

Did I get that right?  :)

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So the coach that has an amazing defense here should be fired? So we can bring in an offensive coach and still lose games?

Did I get that right?  :)

agreed.

i like a defensive HC. you always know you will have a top 10 defense. the problem with us is always the QB. weather its Zach or Darnold or Geno or Sanchez...if you get a good QB who can play in any system the offense will take care of itself.

cant wait for Rodgers next year. let him and Hackett take care of the offense and let Saleh keep having a great defense.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Less talented team than us. On both sides. 

Play calls are great, play designs have open guys all over. 

Throws to set up the run. So that they don't stack the box.

Just awesome. Wow. 

Is any one else seeing this back up playing?

The Jets are 4-3 & the Bears are 2-6. Amazing the idiocy that comes when looking for reasons to complain.

Weird how MLF somehow became good at play-calling once Mike White took over. 

Whoever our OC happens to be, they have the near impossible task of not only finding what plays Zach can execute, but having to adapt on the fly to whatever version of Zach we happen to get on gameday.  We've seen it countless times, post-game All 22 tape.  Guys wide open.  Zach passing on his first read who's open and checking down.  He gets in his own head and he struggles.  Zach against KC is probably the best version of Zach  you'll ever see.  It was a confident Zach who believed in his arm, trusted what he was seeing and didn't hesitate to make the throws.  This year's version of Zach seems to be more "don't turn the ball over", which is great, but it's also resulted in a lot of tentativeness and avoiding risks.  If Hackett and/or Rodgers can somehow get this kid to consistently trust in his ability, IMO we'll have something here.  

Breaking it down to "you're not calling good plays" is so black and white and is way oversimplifying what's actually happening here, IMO.  

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Sojf arrives

BRUH

Nah. Can't be.
Bears looked great last night.
http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_10/image.png.acd778000142731a0bcd1bf773de4fd3.png
http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_10/image.png.b8b360d0c90005ad4bb592619ec54854.png

I mean, why celebrate winning 13-10 when you can celebrate losing 30-13? lol

He only missed 10 passes not counting the two that went to the other team! We'd be 6-1 with him!
  • Haha 2

What a clown show. It's a little bit embarrassing. 

Folks believe all kinds of things these days though, I guess. And they believe them hard. Because emotions.

It used to be conviction came with knowledge. Now it's just an entitlement. It gets you noticed on social media or something?

Going out to yell at some clouds now.