Morash: Jets lost by winning because they hurt draft positioning

5 minutes ago, JetFaninPatLand said:

Couldn’t disagree more. I was at the game and just home after a 5 hour drive back to Connecticut. Any win versus the Giants is enjoyable for me. 

Daniel jones makes Zach Wilson look like Aaron rodgers. Jets did them a favor by putting them in a top 5, probably top 3 pick. They need a LOT more than the jets.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Useless take. Who is this guy? I think this team ad coaching staff wants to win. 

SOJFans, always looking for the right way to lose. This teams’ fans. Pathetic

Plump little fella who shops in the portly section

he is doing this to get jet fans to listen to him on wfan for ratings

ron popeil of radio - best to stay away that show will be gone in less than 1 year

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JetFaninPatLand said:

Couldn’t disagree more. I was at the game and just home after a 5 hour drive back to Connecticut. Any win versus the Giants is enjoyable for me. 

Massive rationalization trying to salve his wounds and make himself feel better about the worlds most disgusting loss by the giants 

• Upvote 1

KC just got embarrassed today too. Cowboys got ambushed by the cards. Not saying this team is on either teams level but teams have bad weeks or run into game plans that were executed perfectly. The defense will keep this team as a wild card contender. Maybe Rodgers pulls off the miracle and is back in another month? I’m not ready to start talking about draft picks yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Just now, extmenace said:

KC just got embarrassed today too. Cowboys got ambushed by the cards. Not saying this team is on either teams level but teams have bad weeks or run into game plans that were executed perfectly. The defense will keep this team as a wild card contender. Maybe Rodgers pulls off the miracle and is back in another month? I’m not ready to start talking about draft picks yet.

Yes.  Too many Jet fans don't understand this.

The NFL is a week to week game.  SF just lost three games in a row - but three weeks ago these same people thought they were going undefeated.  

Every win in the NFL is tough to come by...

Y'all need to stop whining about it and enjoy a Sunday night!

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, JetFaninPatLand said:

He is just a cry baby Giants fan that hates how disgusting his team is.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Yes.  Too many Jet fans don't understand this.

The NFL is a week to week game.  SF just lost three games in a row - but three weeks ago these same people thought they were going undefeated.  

Every win in the NFL is tough to come by...

Y'all need to stop whining about it and enjoy a Sunday night!

This team is definitely frustrating to watch at times, we won’t have many games locked up heading into the 4th quarter…but there is some talent here. 4-3 with arguably the toughest schedule to start the season, I think that’s reason for some optimism. Just gotta hope the offense can figure out how to get a consistent passing game going. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, extmenace said:

This team is definitely frustrating to watch at times, we won’t have many games locked up heading into the 4th quarter…but there is some talent here. 4-3 with arguably the toughest schedule to start the season, I think that’s reason for some optimism. Just gotta hope the offense can figure out how to get a consistent passing game going. 

Yup...Rain, third string/practice squad center- you have to hope that caused serious problems..

If they're going to make a playoff run Zach is going to be a hell of lot better than today.  But a win is a win!