The Last Time an NFL Defense Allowed -9 or Fewer Passing Yards

It was December 3rd, 2000 when the Spergen Wynn lead browns beat the Jaguars.

Jeff Garcia, Elvis grbac and daunte Culpeper were top 5 in the league in passing yards. Vinnie t was 6th. Edjerrine James lead the league in rushing and Marvin Harrison lead the league in receiving. Mushin Mohammad, rod Smith and TO were in the top 5.

AOL was the most popular Internet company, you could still walk into an airport and meet people flying in at the terminal, smart phones and social media didn't exist.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It was December 3rd, 2000 when the Spergen Wynn lead browns beat the Jaguars.

Jeff Garcia, Elvis grbac and daunte Culpeper were top 5 in the league in passing yards. Vinnie t was 6th. Edjerrine James lead the league in rushing and Marvin Harrison lead the league in receiving. Mushin Mohammad, rod Smith and TO were in the top 5.

AOL was the most popular Internet company, you could still walk into an airport and meet people flying in at the terminal, smart phones and social media didn't exist.

This is great, but did something happen to AOL? You said was, I thought that was weird.

I am going to disconnect now and I will dial back in tomorrow morning to check for your answer.