Thomas Morstead Gets Emotional Discussing What Jets Mean To Him

13 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Just found this on YouTube.  Gotta see this.

Guys, Thomas Morstead is incredible both on and off the field.

That was pretty amazing. Onions are being cut here at work ... JD does have to get some credit for getting solid people in the building. It does count for something.

• Upvote 4

On 10/31/2023 at 9:04 PM, Jetkwondo said:

Rare that an aging special teams vet finds mutual respect and genuine "family" love by and for his teammates in only 7 games into his first season with the team. Loved also that yesterday he and Pat McAfee both sang the praises of Brandt Boyer because his leadership is largely getting overshadowed by his kickers. 

Hey bro!

It's nice to see those good vibes with his team, right?! And, actually, he was on the team for 7 games in 2021, so he knew a bunch of the guys already.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, frankiepapa said:

Tupa did play qb too... hard to believe moorestead was even available... no one scooped him up

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

He talks about why he was available, and what his issues were, was either on the Locked On Jets (NY Post) podcast, or the Cool Your Jets podcast, can't remember which one. He was a guest on both of them, they were a good listen while walking the dog this morning. 

On 11/2/2023 at 3:08 PM, jetfan40yrs said:

Hey bro!

It's nice to see those good vibes with his team, right?! And, actually, he was on the team for 7 games in 2021, so he knew a bunch of the guys already.

Hey!, A strong, tight, locker room after a rough, brutal start is more then we could ask for!... I knew something was off when I posted, thanks for the reminder of his solid job last year as well!. Love seeing Morstead getting all the recognition he's getting this week as it's well deserved.

Watching Jeff Ulbrick interview and "Goodness gracious!" were his first words when asked about Morstead. Said he's by far the best punter he's ever seen and in addition he's a very vocal mentor to the locker room as well as modeling great positive personal habits of taking care of his body for an older vet. A great signing by Joe D!

This was followed by him being asked about Bryce Huff which surprised me as I found out he's a very quiet guy who he thinks is now one of the best edge rushers in the league. The quiet guy thing I didn't know which is maybe why I can't recall ever hearing him doing an interview.