Thibodeaux is right: Refs suck. Jets got a favor.

The only reason the giants ever took the lead in this game in the first place was because of several personal foul penalties, two of which were highly questionable and one of which was BS. 

the jets outgained them from scrimmage and held them to -9 passing yards. 

The next time you want to win a football game, maybe try to complete a forward pass, you stupid jagoffs. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Very much hope the league does something to fix the reffing situation because it’s become intolerable. I think these refs know that every supposed penalty gets immediately broadcast across every social media and sports app, so they don’t feel like they can sit on the flags anymore. Particularly with DPI and defensive holding in the end zone, they’re calling everything like they’re afraid a DraftKings rep is going to murder their family if they don’t.

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Very much hope the league does something to fix the reffing situation because it’s become intolerable. I think these refs know that every supposed penalty gets immediately broadcast across every social media and sports app, so they don’t feel like they can sit on the flags anymore. Particularly with DPI and defensive holding in the end zone, they’re calling everything like they’re afraid a DraftKings rep is going to murder their family if they don’t.

“Ring, Ring” “ who is it?” “ Draft king rep, you won!!” “ What?” “ 

23BC74E0-6CE5-4EC2-B57B-A802DF66F1DA.webp

• Haha 3

Thibs was only able to give us the favor because his head coach, who the NY media had us believing for the last year invented football, lost his balls and thought it was a good idea to try another kick in a rain storm with an injured kicker who missed earlier in the game rather than putting the game in the hands of the running back who they refuse to trade to get one more yard to ice the game.

Thanks Thibs.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Everybody hates the biased, conspiring, script-running refs when it goes against their team.

Everybody loves the unbiased, neutral, got-the-call-right, and-anyway-they-owed-us-one when it goes for their team.

I hate it both ways, but have learned to accept.......  when it favors us. 

10 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Everybody hates the biased, conspiring, script-running refs when it goes against their team.

Everybody loves the unbiased, neutral, got-the-call-right, and-anyway-they-owed-us-one when it goes for their team.

Moreso, people seem to ignore the times their own team is favored, and so they have this idea that their teams is "screwed over" more than their opponents.

• Upvote 1

Dude should just shut up.  He had a great game until that point but he was obviously in the

neutral zone.  And if you follow him into the backfield he committed an illegal hands to the 

face penalty on Michael Carter.  He should've been penalized twice on the same play

• Upvote 1

he was so offsides.  I don't ever notice this crap live and even I noticed he was offsides.  there was no doubt when the flag came out.  I was screaming: "free play!  free play!"

99.9% of the time when I see a flag, I assume it's against the Jets (i.e. Breece's TD earlier in the game) because....well, ya know....

• Upvote 1

I do so enjoy when people post their own convicting evidence to try to defend themselves.

Here is the starting frame.

image.png

And here is the last frame before the ball moves.

image.png

Now to be fair, there is a little bit of a head dip before the snap, but I believe this is pretty normal and never called unless it's egregious and meant to deceive, which this does not seem to be.  I could be wrong about that, but that's not what Kayvon was even saying.  He said "go with the ball".  Well....he done went before the ball, although it was VERY close and I could see it going either way in real-time.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Even if he's not offsides (which he clearly is) its still his fault for making it so close that you put the ref in a position to throw the flag. 

He was desperately trying to get another sack on a 3 man rush when his team didn't need it. A completion would have just about ended the game. His selfishness screwed his team over and now he's posting video that is so unclear you need a magnifying glass to make a determination?

Wfan guys were right, he's a jackass.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Don’t care cuz we’re due but he’s right.  Refs are really bad.

I don't agree.  He was offsides.  Have you ever head of "Neutral Zone Infraction?"

Yes, that is a real penalty.  What do you think "Neutral Zone" means?   

It means that if you are lined up not past the football, but even with the football, then that is the neutral zone.  He was clearly even with the football when the ball was snapped, which is in the neutral zone.  

Correct penalty.  Simple as that!

5 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Don’t care cuz we’re due but he’s right.  Refs are really bad.

The Only way to Actually view the photo in its proper context is to have the photo shown directly in line, which this photo is Clearly not … tibs, relying on this photo as proof just Proves He’s A MORON.