Becton: I don't give a damn where I'm at, I just want to play football

4 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:
Guy spends an afternoon getting cooked by Kayvon Thibodeaux and now he’s ok going back to right tackle. 

******* guy can't win with you people.

Seems like T0m is just in a place of unhappiness. Maybe he needs to get laid... 

He is never happy with the team. Understandable though given what we have seen the last 14 years or so. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:
Guy spends an afternoon getting cooked by Kayvon Thibodeaux and now he’s ok going back to right tackle. 

******* guy can't win with you people.

Take it up with the guys who have been throwing him under the bus for allowing Zach to get sacked.  Can't have it both ways, after all.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Take it up with the guys who have been throwing him under the bus for allowing Zach to get sacked.  Can't have it both ways, after all.

What can't you have both ways? 

Zach holding on to the ball too long and the OL is a wet paper towel right now.. 

I think both can be true

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I rather hear it from Becton himself, because he was being legitimate with his words.  On the other hand, you continue being a negative troll to the lowest level possible.  Please come and say it! I hate the NY Jets. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

What can't you have both ways? 

Zach holding on to the ball too long and the OL is a wet paper towel right now.. 

I think both can be true

You can't have the same posters who loudly claimed Becton was at fault for a Zach sack then come in here and white-knight Becton the same exact way.  

The way you put it, yeah, that could 100% be a thing.

Neither Zach nor Becton having any responsibility/both are just awesome, not so much.

3 minutes ago, Same Old Jets said:

I rather hear it from Becton himself, because he was being legitimate with his words.  On the other hand, you continue being a negative troll to the lowest level possible.  

On the other hand, I haven’t given up five sacks on 241 dropbacks, so.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

You can't have the same posters who loudly claimed Becton was at fault for a Zach sack then come in here and white-knight Becton the same exact way.  

The way you put it, yeah, that could 100% be a thing.

Neither Zach nor Becton having any responsibility/both are just awesome, not so much.

They both are responsible for getting sacked but it does make it tougher to throw when he was living in Zach's lap all game. 

I just wish the OC would run it behind this dude. Like every play... You wouldn't be able to stop breece by the end. He is still thinking that Zach is like Aaron... Just run and run and run and then take a deep shot just to keep the defense from pushing up

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

They both are responsible for getting sacked but it does make it tougher to throw when he was living in Zach's lap all game. 

I just wish the OC would run it behind this dude. Like every play... You wouldn't be able to stop breece by the end. He is still thinking that Zach is like Aaron... Just run and run and run and then take a deep shot just to keep the defense from pushing up

The OC and the play-calling has done us no favors, although they'd likely argue their ultra-conservatism, while horrid for scoring, is what has allowed us to not turn the ball over, and to allow the D to win the games in 2023.  

Just now, Warfish said:

The OC and the play-calling has done us no favors, although they'd likely argue their ultra-conservatism, while horrid for scoring, is what has allowed us to not turn the ball over, and to allow the D to win the games in 2023.  

Is that a bad thing? I don't think he is helping... The short passes all game just allow the defense to give up on the run and long passes and just play over coverage and wait for the team to screw up somehow... Run behind Becton over and over till the defense is so tired they cannot stop it... That's what these big time teams are doing outside of Chargers Bangles and KC

Becton is servicable with his size alone. But looks like he isn't gonna be a student of the game or live in the gym. He can bounce around the NFL collecting a paycheck for a decade easily. But he's never getting that Walter Jones/Jon Ogden money, unless and until he makes some major changes and a big commitment. The Jets didn't draft Wirfs or Thomas, but at least they didn't draft Isiah Wilson. 

Really with his size and draft status, running Hall behind his big ass should be an easy 4 yards a clip. And it isn't. 

• Upvote 1

I agree with the Big Man .. he had been pretty darn good until the Giants game. I have a feeling that the relationship with the press and fan base is beyond repair ... sucks. You can see him growing up in front of your eyes ... But he legit hates it here I think.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 2