~~~Thursday Night Football - Tennessee vs Pittsbrugh~~~

Beerfish

Can never judge a guy, especially a QB after one game but Levis was impressive in game one.   Tannehill may be Wally Pipped.

Pittsburgh to me is just meh these days,  Pickett is not franchise great,  Najee Harris looks good or horrible, no in between.   Pickens is just great but I've felt for a long time that Diontae Johnson is very overrated.

Two kind of middling teams.

• WTF? 1

42 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Can never judge a guy, especially a QB after one game but Levis was impressive in game one.   Tannehill may be Wally Pipped.

Pittsburgh to me is just meh these days,  Pickett is not franchise great,  Najee Harris looks good or horrible, no in between.   Pickens is just great but I've felt for a long time that Diontae Johnson is very overrated.

Tannehill is no Pip & I’ll Bet EVERYTHING Leviis is No Gehrig.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

I think he caught everyone off guard with the deep throws. Not saying he is or isn’t good, but with no film, and Levis making his first start, it fair to assume that they didn’t see it coming. Vanilla offense with safe throws would have of been more expected. Will be interesting to see how he does tonight with a little bit of film to study.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JetFaninPatLand said:

Roughing the passer doesn’t apply to Zach Wilson. 

So you can’t grab around the qb’s body at the waist from the back and bring him to the ground? It’s not even the qb per se, it’s the team, and the Steelers owner along with Mara are the top of the hierarchy. The officials know who the owners are and know who they work for. And Woody is st the bottom in that club. 

13 minutes ago, Wit said:

People say Pickett is garbage and Levis is playing his second game but both (with terrible ocs look more poised on three days rest than third year QB Zach Wilson.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Congratulations. I believe this the first post in this thread that directly whines about Zach. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1