Predict when Rodgers will return

Rhg1084

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

So Zach gets the team to the AFC Championship and you want to bring in a gimpy Rodgers ?

Ive been screaming it for weeks now....If Zach Wilson gets the Jets to the playoffs, he will be their QB in the playoffs. People do be weird though.

Just now, Ruby2 said:

Ive been screaming it for weeks now....If Zach Wilson gets the Jets to the playoffs, he will be their QB in the playoffs. People do be weird though.

If Zach keeps playing like he is and the Jets keep winning why wouldn’t they make a change to Rodgers? You don’t think Rodgers would be able to produce the sale numbers Zach is?

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

So Zach gets the team to the AFC Championship and you want to bring in a gimpy Rodgers ?

Rodgers on one leg could currently put up better numbers than Zach is. Just cause they’re winning doesn’t mean they won’t make a change back to Rodgers 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

20 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I understand the “it’s too soon” concern.  

My opinion is if the Jets are in the playoff hunt and the doctors clear him, I want him to play.

Next year; Quinnen and Garrett Wilson could both have season ending injuries.  

Take every opportunity to win playoff games… 

Exactly, if we’re in position to win now put him out there. We’ve given up a lot for him in trade and paying big $$. It’s not like he’s some young up and comer we have to protect. He’s 40 years old. Get out there and play! Especially if we’re in playoff hunt 

6 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

If Zach keeps playing like he is and the Jets keep winning why wouldn’t they make a change to Rodgers? You don’t think Rodgers would be able to produce the sale numbers Zach is?

I have no idea if Aaron Rodgers is an effective NFL QB anymore. Zach is what he is, if he is playing well enough to keep wining and get us into the playoffs, he is the qb for the playoffs. Not a 38 year old in decline, coming off an ACL who hasnt had a  completed regular season pass in a full calendar year.

• Upvote 1

People are really trying to memory hole that Rodgers was absolutely mediocre last year.

And yes I know, before you all kill me his numbers last year were better than Zach, but to me not enough to warrant ditching Zach if Zach has played well enough to have the team in playoff contention. If the team is truly in playoff contention Zach will have to be better. He has shown signs but isn't there yet. However when we frame these convos as a "if we are in the playoffs" scenario to me that automatically means Zach has played well enough to get us to that spot. Not ditching that for someone who very well me be completely finished as a NFL QB.

6 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

I have no idea if Aaron Rodgers is an effective NFL QB anymore. Zach is what he is, if he is playing well enough to keep wining and get us into the playoffs, he is the qb for the playoffs. Not a 38 year old in decline, coming off an ACL who hasnt had a  completed regular season pass in a full calendar year.

Rodgers coming off an ACL can outproduce Zach. And if you think they will keep ARod as the #2 once he’s medically cleared you’re living in a fantasy world 

5 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

People are really trying to memory hole that Rodgers was absolutely mediocre last year.

And yes I know, before you all kill me his numbers last year were better than Zach, but to me not enough to warrant ditching Zach if Zach has played well enough to have the team in playoff contention. If the team is truly in playoff contention Zach will have to be better. He has shown signs but isn't there yet. However when we frame these convos as a "if we are in the playoffs" scenario to me that automatically means Zach has played well enough to get us to that spot. Not ditching that for someone who very well me be completely finished as a NFL QB.

We’re in the playoffs right now and Zach is one of the worst QBs in the league. What you talking about?