Good news for Monday

5 minutes ago, section314 said:

Tippmann, Tomlinson, Becton, Cobb, Gipson and Charles full participants in Saturday’s practice. Duane Brown out….shocker.

Duane Brown is feeling his age. Might be best good him just in case the unlikely scenario we are viable in post season. Guy might have 4-5 games in him maybe? 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Lith said:

I think they would have to announce it sometime today if they bring him up.  I assume they will if Lazard is questionable.

They don't have to announce if he's active until gameday, as he is already on the roster. It's the PS elevations that happen the day before the game, so we will probably see an OL and maybe another WR elevated today.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Larz said:

#17 in a decent offense and a QB that can throw with anticipation is a 1,500 yard guy. How’s he doing so far with Zach ?  You can’t be serious 

On pace for 1,100 yards mate

back to back 100 yard games 

1 great receiver is not enough the rest of the WR would still be terrible WITH Rodgers

3 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

I guess you missed the part where JD went hard after Davante Adams, and if not for the Raiders clusterF of a front office, he might very well have pulled it off. 

I saw that

he also went after Evans

he should have gotten a 3rd tier receiver here AT THE LEAST

1 hour ago, Larz said:

If you think the problem with the offense is WR I’d encourage you to open your eyes when you watch the jets lol 

He's fully invested in defending Mormon Rex Grossman to the death. He literally has nothing else to say about any other topic relating to the Jets. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2023 at 8:13 AM, The Crusher said:

Duane Brown is feeling his age. Might be best good him just in case the unlikely scenario we are viable in post season. Guy might have 4-5 games in him maybe? 

I guess the good news is that Aaron Rodgers will return next year at full health and one year younger.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2