Raiders cutting through the Giants defense like a knife through butter

7 minutes ago, JetFaninPatLand said:

I was at the game. Even with McGovern we couldn’t move the ball. 

Starting think our offense just sucks. 

Congrats. I’ve been to a bunch of games this year.  Season ticket holder.  We have been bad in the red zone but the offense doesn’t just suck 

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, JetFaninPatLand said:

Not a good omen for tomorrow. The Raiders with the 25 year old Purdue QB are able to move the ball at will against a defense we couldn’t do anything against. 

I know there is no transitive value in NFL (every week is different), but should we be concerned? The Chargers might be 40x better than the Devito Giants. 

Good. Raiders will be back to normal next week and the Jets will improve to 6-3

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, JetFaninPatLand said:

Not a good omen for tomorrow. The Raiders with the 25 year old Purdue QB are able to move the ball at will against a defense we couldn’t do anything against. 

I know there is no transitive value in NFL (every week is different), but should we be concerned? The Chargers might be 40x better than the Devito Giants. 

I was just going to post about this.

Thank you for beating me to the punch. This just goes to show you how bad out coaching and game plans really are

Zach is ever bit of a QB that this kid is. Plus their devanta Adams Jacobs to our Garrett Wilson and breeze hall.

They just fired the head coach and are implementing a brand new offense today. The are killing it out there.

Who would have thought focus on your best players. They have not scored over 20 points all season and today they did that in a half.

I really thought our prob was Zach honest to God I did.  But you see more limited offenses all over the league move the ball and win. 

We have a big problem but Zach is not why we are losing scoring points, it's the offensive game plan.

I really hope that hack can pull something together he still has not coached one solid game yet. Refuses to use our strengths and gameplay against the opposing teams weakness.

Chest sheet, copy the raiders...good God did I say that? Does that actually give us a good game plan

Yes and yes 

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

<Jets offense has been a wreck for the three years Zach Wilson has been the QB. Zach Wilson has consistently been a bottom three quarterback for those three years. Multiple OCs, multiple personnel changes, multiple schemes>

Jets fans, explaining why the offense was bad against the Giants: Uh it was a little rainy in that game did you ever think of that?

You can't be more wrong.

Zach sure is not good. But neither is this kid in LV, but looks what coaching and skill players around you can do. That is coaching.

Wilson turned a corner when he stopped missing every throw . He is making throws now and game plan is the issue.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

O’Connell threatens the field deep with Adams and Meyers, which gives that offense room to breathe. 

Not stacking the box and knowing when a run is coming every play is a big deal.

Who is that kid from Compton can we hire him as oc later when the raiders replace him with some scrub

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

<Jets offense has been a wreck for the three years Zach Wilson has been the QB. Zach Wilson has consistently been a bottom three quarterback for those three years. Multiple OCs, multiple personnel changes, multiple schemes>

Jets fans, explaining why the offense was bad against the Giants: Uh it was a little rainy in that game did you ever think of that?

Jets offense has been a wreck for the last 25 years aside from 2015. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, JetFaninPatLand said:

We don’t play either the Raiders or the Giants tomorrow.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

42 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

They just fired the head coach and are implementing a brand new offense today. The are killing it out there.

Do you suppose that the giants being unable to prepare for this brand new offense might have some influence? 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

CJ stroud must not know about the 5 year plan approach. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Do you suppose that the giants being unable to prepare for this brand new offense might have some influence? 

Doubtful. Giants are not prepared to stop anyone.with even the most basic of a game plan.

I mean they are just doing common sense basic plays.

I think giants are just not very good.