Raiders cutting through the Giants defense like a knife through butter

I gotta say, yea, the Jets offense is terrible. This isn't new. However, the Snoopy Bowl was essentially the Giants' Super Bowl. 2-6 coming into the Raiders game, already lost their game of the year. They weren't going to try harder against any other team. Not an excuse for the putrid offense, but it's not like the Raiders are that much better.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

<Jets offense has been a wreck for the three years Zach Wilson has been the QB. Zach Wilson has consistently been a bottom three quarterback for those three years. Multiple OCs, multiple personnel changes, multiple schemes>

Jets fans, explaining why the offense was bad against the Giants: Uh it was a little rainy in that game did you ever think of that?

Trust the process t0m!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

<Jets offense has been a wreck for the three years Zach Wilson has been the QB. Zach Wilson has consistently been a bottom three quarterback for those three years. Multiple OCs, multiple personnel changes, multiple schemes>

Jets fans, explaining why the offense was bad against the Giants: Uh it was a little rainy in that game did you ever think of that?

Yes, but he wears a good headband Tom. @T0mShane

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

This game is just another indication on how bad the Jets offense was last week. We could do nothing until the last minute and the Raiders just went through the Giants defense like warm butter. 

Not to mention all it took was to runa simple route in the middle of the field and actually try to throw for Chuck plays.

Something hack was too scard to do all game.

If hall isn't the best back in the league we lose the game 

12 hours ago, JetFaninPatLand said:

Not a good omen for tomorrow. The Raiders with the 25 year old Purdue QB are able to move the ball at will against a defense we couldn’t do anything against. 

I know there is no transitive value in NFL (every week is different), but should we be concerned? The Chargers might be 40x better than the Devito Giants. 

Damn... I must have missed all the rain in Vegas... 

Apples to apples comparison right?. 

Not like you are just trying to egg on the Jets Fan base or nothing... 

12 hours ago, JetFaninPatLand said:

Not a good omen for tomorrow. The Raiders with the 25 year old Purdue QB are able to move the ball at will against a defense we couldn’t do anything against. 

I know there is no transitive value in NFL (every week is different), but should we be concerned? The Chargers might be 40x better than the Devito Giants. 

Damn... I must have missed all the rain in Vegas... 

Apples to apples comparison right?. 

Not like you are just trying to egg on the Jets Fan base or nothing...