SHOW UP TONIGHT FANS

kevinc855

43 minutes ago, BP said:

The stadium atmosphere is the key Kevin! The music will be blasting between plays with our pa announcer SCREAMING at every play! What a home field advantage!

greatest stadium ever!

Were you there for home opener? Clearly not. That was true home advantage. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Same Old Jets said:

One humble request or favor to our dearest trolls: zip it! Let's focus on a positive environment and energy. Please rest your inflated ego for at least the day and save your pessimisms for a later time. 

Thank you. This is a time for jet fans to be excited and up for a game. Not the time for your endless gripe with losing your tickets when they built MetLife. My goodness 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Same Old Jets said:

One humble request or favor to our dearest trolls: zip it! Let's focus on a positive environment and energy. Please rest your inflated ego for at least the day and save your pessimisms for a later time. 

Ok sounds good! I’ll bump it after the game

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BP said:

The stadium atmosphere is the key Kevin! The music will be blasting between plays with our pa announcer SCREAMING at every play! What a home field advantage!

greatest stadium ever!

Because you come on here consistently to bash the stadium and the hard working fans who actually show up because it’s not your “giants stadium” Mecca of the old days. Been to plenty of games in the old stadium. Wasn’t anything special. Stop bashing those who go because you’re jaded you dont go anymore. 

The home crowds this year has been noticeable  from previous years. That’s why I ask. Let it go 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Because you come on here consistently to bash the stadium and the hard working fans who actually show up because it’s not your “giants stadium” Mecca of the old days. Been to plenty of games in the old stadium. Wasn’t anything special. Stop bashing those who go because you’re jaded you dont go anymore. 

The home crowds this year has been noticeable  from previous years. That’s why I ask. Let it go 

My own opinion but both have valid points here.

The stadium has been a bit different this year with less visiting fans (except the KC game). The home oponer atmosphere was prob the most electric I have been at with GB in 2002 a close second.

The blasting of the music and Joe Nolan can't be stated enough just how that drags down the experience. I am mentally exhausted by half with that nonsense and it really makes the game feel as though I am at A ball baseball.

Maybe Nolan has laryngitis and the audio guy breaks down on rt 3. 

Then we all can enjoy

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Dude, you started this thread asking me to show up, right? Read the header. I explained why I won’t be there and now here you are whining again. 

I told you I’d let it go and you’ll have none of that lol I don’t understand why you guys take it sooooo personally. The stadium sucks and you’re here saying it’s great but are begging people to show up. Why?

9 minutes ago, Trotter said:

The blasting of the music and Joe Nolan can't be stated enough just how that drags down the experience. I am mentally exhausted by half with that nonsense and it really makes the game feel as though I am at A ball baseball.

Maybe Nolan has laryngitis and the audio guy breaks down on rt 3. 

Then we all can enjoy

He does the same sh*t at the Rutgers games. At least they don’t blast music between plays at the Rutgers games.

15 minutes ago, BP said:

He does the same sh*t at the Rutgers games. At least they don’t blast music between plays at the Rutgers games.

Damn.

I was listening to a little bit of rutgers on the radio and heard  - it is 3rd down and thought it was him but figured my mind was playing games.

Good lord that is awful 

27 minutes ago, Falco21 said:

Let's take care of business tonight! 

F-QI-VSaQAAwM7k.jpeg

we are getting to a point were we are going to have to root for the Pats to win a few. there is no way i want to see them get one of these top QB prospects that could torment us for the next 10-15 years.

just win a few to get them out of picking one of them.

• Upvote 2

I’m going tonight, hopefully Taylor Swift will be there, oh wait…. If we lose, Kevin, are you going to be squaring off again with JD for a big brawl? 

This game, is where the offense comes to life, at this point coming to life equals two red zone, touchdowns, and two field goals… LFG

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LSJF said:

I’m going tonight, hopefully Taylor Swift will be there, oh wait…. If we lose, Kevin, are you going to be squaring off again with JD for a big brawl? 

This game, is where the offense comes to life, at this point coming to life equals two red zone, touchdowns, and two field goals… LFG

Man I hope you're right. The stadium has been loud this year and tonight will be more of the same!!! Let's go Jets.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Same Old Jets said:

I DONT'T think they can do this.....

38 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Man I hope you're right. The stadium has been loud this year and tonight will be more of the same!!! Let's go Jets.

☝️ And this guy would know -- every week he can hear the crowd noise all the way to the table in his RV in the parking lot, so it must be really loud in the stands!

46 minutes ago, LSJF said:

No.....IF the jets blow this one, they are still 4-4 and in the mix. The meltdown occurred after 3 hours in the rain watching the Jets lose their 4th straight in an epic collapse season scenario.  

19 hours ago, Maxman said:

GET OFF HIS LAWN LOL

WHY DONT PEOPLE SHOW UP! IT WAS ELECTRIC LAST NIGHT!

seriously, what’s with the Super Bowl introductions with the lights off at every night game? A total embarrassment from start to finish.

Glad I stayed home and went to sleep at halftime.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

No.....IF the jets blow this one, they are still 4-4 and in the mix. The meltdown occurred after 3 hours in the rain watching the Jets lose their 4th straight in an epic collapse season scenario.  

Unfortunately the Jets didn’t show up last night.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BP said:

WHY DONT PEOPLE SHOW UP! IT WAS ELECTRIC LAST NIGHT!

seriously, what’s with the Super Bowl introductions with the lights off at every night game? A total embarrassment from start to finish.

Glad I stayed home and went to sleep at halftime.

The stadium was loud and the defense was great. Unfortunately the offense sucked and you woke up. Win some. Lose some.