Dear Zach,

Just now, The Crusher said:

Hi Zach, it's me Crushlove. Listen dude, when you get the ball for the first time tonight try to do that scripted play thing and score. I know, I know, it's kinda scary, but if you do it everyone in the stadium will yell Yay Zach!! Very likely no water bottles be thrown too. Maybe. 

I’m going to find you and throw a cheesecake at you!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Tonight .. I don’t care if you are the QB of the future or what you’ve done in the past.  Just go out there like you did against KC and ball out.

Play loose and have fun.  Take some deep shots and play to ****in win.  No hero ball, but no scared ball like I worry you have been taught to play.  

The most important person to have confidence in you is yourself.

A playoff run is there for the taking!

Sincerely,

OtherwiseHappyInLife

Zach doesn't read JN.

And if he IS reading JN, or the morning of gameday no less, he should be cut immediately.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, ChuckkieB said:

Zack needs to step up big time tonight and elevate this team to a huge win! My feelings about him are well known but that won't prevent me from rooting my arse off for him tonight!. Biggest game of his career.  Let's see if he's up to the task. 

+1

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Zach doesn't read JN.

And if he IS reading JN, or the morning of gameday no less, he should be cut immediately.

I know…. I write in jest.

But that’s what I would say to him.  Big moment for him and us tonight.  We know where this typically leads us but I oddly have a sense of calm.

I either have a telling six sense or more realistically have finally accepted my fate as a Jets fan.

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hi Zach, it's me Crushlove. Listen dude, when you get the ball for the first time tonight try to do that scripted play thing and score. I know, I know, it's kinda scary, but if you do it everyone in the stadium will yell Yay Zach!! Very likely no water bottles be thrown too. Maybe. 

The Hackett script is to punt and pick up 10 yards in field position.  

• Haha 1