Rodgers ditches the cart

4 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I will crack up if he comes back and wins a Super Bowl while Green Bay misses out on the 1st round pick while Jordan Love fails. 

The Packers being an absolute dumpster fire is so, so sweet. What a bunch of dicks the Packers beat is/was. Have fun with JJ McCarthy, assholes. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

This will be a HUGE test for Robert Saleh as a coach.

If Rodgers is legit looking at coming back this year it means Wilson has played well enough to get the Jets to the playoffs or playing to get into the playoffs.

What do you do as a coach?  (I know everyone on here will be yelling for Rodgers to play as soon as possible.)

What does the coach do though, he is set up for massive second guessing no matter what he decides on.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

If Rodgers is legit looking at coming back this year it means Wilson has played well enough to get the Jets to the playoffs or playing to get into the playoffs.

What do you do as a coach?  (I know everyone on here will be yelling for Rodgers to play as soon as possible.)

What does the coach do though, he is set up for massive second guessing no matter what he decides on.

I think you have to put in Rodgers but make it clear from the get-go he's on a short leash if there is any sense injury (or rust) is holding him back.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

What a great problem to have... 😉

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

37 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Has it actually been reported anywhere that he had a complete rupture or tear? This seems that far-fetched. He’s not running or anything, but he seems fine and that’s miles ahead of where other guys with achilles injuries look like at this point

Ummm….take a look at the picture on the field after his injury. It was a complete tear. 

39 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I wonder if what we’re actually seeing isn’t some supernatural healing process, but merely the result of that “speed bridge” apparatus in his foot acting as a prosthetic, which would allow him to walk around, but probably wouldn’t hold up during an NFL game where he has to cut and plant aggressively.

Cut aggressively? He could just stand still in the pocket staring aimlessly down field until he gets sacked and half the board would be happy with that.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

It's not a decision. At all. 

Aaron plays if Aaron can play.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

If he does not play like Aaron Rodgers of two yeas ago, as a coach you have set yourself up to get killed over it.

Come on. Anyone that kills a coach for not playing Zach Wilson isn't worth even acknowledging. 

If Rodgers comes back and sh*ts the bed, I'm happy we at least gave it a shot. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I wonder if what we’re actually seeing isn’t some supernatural healing process, but merely the result of that “speed bridge” apparatus in his foot acting as a prosthetic, which would allow him to walk around, but probably wouldn’t hold up during an NFL game where he has to cut and plant aggressively.

What? No way

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is quite possible….there’s a big difference between every day life  and NFL play. Every day life would rarely stress an Achilles repair…NFL play not so much

• Upvote 3