Rodgers is no leader

HughMan

Everyone wants to criticize Wilson for poor performance. However, i have to ask, why does Rodger's not go over to Wilson during the times when offense is on the sideline and help build up his confidence? A real leader, that Rodgers is supposed to be, should be over there supporting Wilson. Rodgers is no leader if you ask me. Not a Jets nor Chargers fan, but seeing Rodgers doing nothing says a lot about who he is and what he is about. It has been painful these past weeks seeing this interaction, or lack thereof, over these past weeks with no criticism on Rodgers. One of these past weeks Rodgers was up in some suite watching the game. Thoughts?

• Thumb Down 9
  • Post of the Week 2
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HughMan said:

Everyone wants to criticize Wilson for poor performance. However, i have to ask, why does Rodger's not go over to Wilson during the times when offense is on the sideline and help build up his confidence? A real leader, that Rodgers is supposed to be, should be over there supporting Wilson. Rodgers is no leader if you ask me. Not a Jets nor Chargers fan, but seeing Rodgers doing nothing says a lot about who he is and what he is about. It has been painful these past weeks seeing this interaction, or lack thereof, over these past weeks with no criticism on Rodgers. One of these past weeks Rodgers was up in some suite watching the game. Thoughts?

I think Aaron is not a bull sh*tter. He sees how god awful zach is and beyond hope.

• Upvote 1

Rodgers doesn't need to be a coach, but miles can be gained by having your all time great QB, who has all the experience and can definitely help a young QB, at least encourage him. BS or not, Rodgers has always been about himself and doesn't care much about his teammates. I have friends that are huge Packers fans, as well as Rodgers fan, and they agree. 

3 minutes ago, HughMan said:

Rodgers doesn't need to be a coach, but miles can be gained by having your all time great QB, who has all the experience and can definitely help a young QB, at least encourage him. BS or not, Rodgers has always been about himself and doesn't care much about his teammates. I have friends that are huge Packers fans, as well as Rodgers fan, and they agree. 

You signed up minutes ago for this?  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You signed up minutes ago for this?  

Absolutely. Worth the question that nobody seems to be addressing. Rodgers is not a leader nor team player. Good luck Jets fans. I am with ya in hoping you have a great season, just asking the question nobody wants to ask.

Just now, HughMan said:

Absolutely. Worth the question that nobody seems to be addressing. Rodgers is not a leader nor team player. Good luck Jets fans. I am with ya in hoping you have a great season, just asking the question nobody wants to ask.

Nobody addressed it for one important reason.  It’s dumb

• Thumb Down 1

Again, wish you all the best Jets fans. Will touch base after, if, Rodgers comes back, and by the way, it doesn't change his lack in ability to be a team player. All about himself. You get him for a few years. Just watch. Good luck. I'm with ya. 

49 minutes ago, HughMan said:

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 1

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, HughMan said:

GB East has been a huge disaster.  Every bit of it.  What a horrible strategy.  We can’t bench Zach or we piss off Rodgers.  We can’t draft a Qb or we piss off Rodgers.

We are in quicksand. 
Blow it up!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh wait, I thought I was still in the game thread.

My comment still stands, though.

2 minutes ago, HughMan said:

Ligit question that nobody wants to ask, as has been proven by the responses so far. Enough said. Mic drop. Good luck.

and you were watching the sideline all night to see if Rodgers went to talk to him? i doubt that

• Upvote 1